| Chapter 1 |

All you could see, were the endless amount of scribbles and messy doodles overlapping your useless notes, in your lined notebook.

All you heard, were occasional coughs and flipping of pages, as the teacher would preach about the lesson eventually biding everyone goodbye, snapping you out of your thoughts.

"Farewell kids and have a great summer break" Sir exclaimed eager to leave just like the rest of the student that surrounded you.

The bell rang causing you to slightly flinch as everyone ran out of the lecture hall. You only yawned as you slowly packed up you equipment and rose from your seat, with your bag loosely hanging on your shoulder.

Grabbing your ice coffee, you took a quiet slurp as you exited the classroom, politely waving goodbye to your teacher.

You walked to your large apartment complex, entering the lobby and once more to the elevator. Pressing the correct button, the doors closed and the elevator made a 'ding' noise indicating it will be moving now.

You took these couple seconds to close your eyes and lean on the wall behind you, reentering your calming daze and you zoned out once again.

It was the summer holidays and you would be home for a whole month after many many weeks away from said home. You have to admit you were quite excited.

The doors opened allowing you to exit the capsule. Opening the door to your small apartment, you were resigned to see your roommate running around the living room in a panic.

After waving hello to you she was now sloppily stuffing her belongings into a small suitcase, that would only burst open once she would miraculously manage to close it

"I did tell you to pack at least yesterday Maria" You commented. Maria was your childhood best friend and now your roommate.

She was from Mexican heritage and Chinese too. She had large Asian eyes and a beautiful tanned skin completion.

She only gave you a glare as she continued to fumble with her belongings eventually succeeding.

"Ha! See? I managed to do it an-" She boasted only to be interrupted by the doorbell ringing. "SHIT! Is that him? I got to go, bye Y/N" Maria kissed a goodbye on your cheek and ran to the front door, that had her uncle on the other side, quickly loosing his patience.

As they left together you heard quiet 'sorry's and one angry 'finally' which only made you quietly giggle to your self.

You walked to your room door and opened it laying your eyes on your own small suitcase. You didn't need much as you knew that you already had lots of your original belongings at home that you never grew out of.

Sighing you began your usual routine of undressing, showering, brushing teeth, dressing up in pj's and finally dropping your exhausted and aching body onto your soft mattress which would generously absorb all your worry's and stress into itself.

Before you realised you fell to a deep slumber just like any other night but something was different. You were hit with an unrecognisable nostalgic dream. You would only remember yourself when you were younger sitting in front of your small television. Smiling and kicking your legs with delight when your would see him.

You only saw the two colours of yellow and blue that seemed to be imprinted in your mind, randomly bringing itself into existence once again, trying to relive its glory days.

Why now though?

Your thoughts were interrupted when your phone that was under your pillow went off in a frenzy causing you to suddenly jerk up into an grumpy and sleepy state. The morning was quiet without Maria you thought.