| Chapter 3 |

"W-what do you m-mean?" Your sister stuttered out. You shook your head as you opened your cupboard, browsing what to wear for the day.

"What I mean, is that you look like this for uncle" You explained with a tired look.

"He isn't our uncle! He is our uncle in law, who is married to our aunt the sister of our adoptive parents!" She rambled.

"Gee thanks for the explication. I already know this dummy" You said while placing your new clothes on your bed.

"Now go! I need to shower and change so I can unpack and meet auntie. I wonder what my gift is" You added while pointing to the door.

She only pouted her lips as she reluctantly left your room gently closing the door in the process.

You took your bra and panties off and walked to your bath room. Turning the knob on you winced at the cold water that hit your skin. Relaxing as it quickly turned to the perfect lukewarm temperature.

You moved your body allowing the water to trickle down every curve of your body. You firstly thought about your sister. Well she wasn't actually your sister but she was like one to you.

It was quiet complicated. When your parents were younger in their late thirty's something in them clicked maybe an event or circumstance made them view children in a different way to cause them to want kids.

However there were incurable conditions they had, that stopped them from having kids. So they decided to adopt. They firstly adopted your sister. Even though they were a Caucasian couple with a black child they never treated her wrongly.

Then came the day when she would ask for a baby sister. She was around four at the time. That request went on for days, weeks and then months until your parents crack and decided 'why not?' and adopted you as a new born child.

You never had any records of your parents unlike your sister. But you didn't mind.

Now fully rinsed you grabbed your scrunchy and some lavender soap and mixed the two, creating a foam with a purple hue. You turned the knob off and began to scrub your body.

Another thought the entered your brain was your sister. You loved her but when she would fall for someone then she would go crazy.

Your aunties husband was a wealthy and good looking man in his mid thirties. Your sister fell for him at first sight and decided to flirt with him so she could get some cash time to time.

Everyone knew this, even your aunt but she didn't mind or care as she would say to you 'Y/N don't worry, he isn't like other guys' and she was surprisingly correct.

Your aunt like your parents were in there sixty's and her husband was in his thirties. You never really minded, but was a bit surprised when she came out about marrying a young male, like way younger.

And when your sister would flirt with him it would be a mixture of embarrassing, sad and cringy. But it was her life so all you could do was pray that she would get over him, and soon.

Done with scrubbing your body into a smooth, silky texture you turned the knob allowing the foam to drip down your body.

Then it flashed in your mind a memory of when you were young. You were telling your mother how Wally would speak to you and how he called you one of his best friends.

You made a mental note to ask your mom if you did actually say these things. You exited the bathroom and dried your body eventually changing into some navy blue leggings and a pastel blue jumper with a picture of clouds sewn into the fabric where your left chest was. You lastly added some black socks and slippers onto your feet.