Season 5b

Stiles & Scott
Stiles Knocked Out
Stiles Unconscious
Scott Finds Liam
Stiles Confesses
Liam & Stiles
Malia Heals Corey
Corey Injured In The Tunnels
Corey Unconscious
Liam Hurt

Stiles & Scott
"Look, your dad's not the only one that got hurt."
"Oh, you'll heal," Stiles said and Scott covered his bleeding chest up.
"I'm not talking about me," Scott said and Stiles frowned. He left to go to the reception and Melissa turned to Scott.
"Are you alright?"
"Yeah, I'm fine mom," Scott said and Melissa kissed him. She then got into the lift with Stiles, and the doors closed.
"It's Lydia. She's been admitted," Melissa told Stiles as it started to move.
"What's happened?"
"Parrish found her out in the woods. She's hypothermic and unresponsive."
"Theo. He did this, all of this. My dad, I bet he did this to Lydia as well."
"That seems like it's the case," Melissa said and they quiet in the lift for a few moments. "Hayden's dead."
"That doesn't surprise me. They're all dead now, the chimaera's."
"They are. Stiles, Theo pitted Liam and Scott against each other," Melissa said and Stiles looked at her.
"What do you mean?"
"He trapped them in the library, and when I got there..." Melissa said before she sniffled as she started to cry. "He had been dead for fifteen minutes."
"Who?"
"Scott. I brought him back but..."
"He was really dead?"
"No pulse," Melissa said and the doors opened. She gained her composure and led the way to Lydia's room. Stiles paused before he followed her. Scott hadn't been able to get to his father. Theo had turned against all of them.

 Theo had turned against all of them

Stiles Knocked Out

"What's happening to him? Hey, tell me!" Stiles shouted and Theo pushed him

"What's happening to him? Hey, tell me!" Stiles shouted and Theo pushed him. He fell back against the stairs and he was knocked unconscious. Scott heard Theo leave and he looked round the corner. Rushing down the stairs, he checked that Theo was gone before he turned to Stiles.
"Stiles. Stiles, wake up. Stiles. Stiles," Scott said and Stiles came round. "Are you ok? Are you hurt?"
"No, I'm fine."
"You blacked out."
"I'm ok."

Stiles Unconscious