Chapter 8: By the Lake.

(thank you letter at the end of the chap)

Hope you like this chapter, early update, as i might be busy next week.

If you have watched the vampire diaries , and remember that episode of first season where they had bonfire and stuff? yeah , vibe is similar! [for reference]

Ignore the mistakes <7

---

Sparks of fire

Strong colognes

Chattering drunk wolves

Howls

And the star studded night.

Here were both Taehyung and Jimin waiting for the other duo to arrive at the campfire.

Looking at the crowd , and the smoky air , taehyung feeling at place would be a lie , he was feeling rather uncomfortable ,for he wasn't used to such a crowd , and we all know how is it to feel out of place.

So looking for a comparatively less-crowded area , here were him and jimin sitting under a tree at an uphill from the campfire ,looking at the bustling people with reflection of blazing orange fire in their eyes. Soon there silence was disrupted

"Jimin! Tae!" A voice came from downwards , which made both the males snap their heads towards the source , a smile instantly making a way on their lips.

"finally you guys are here! , shall we now go and enjoy together?" Jimin asked yoongi who was seen without jeongguk, enthusiastically.

"Sure let's join the others , and tae? come with us?" yoongi asked

taehyung replied smiling yet , hesitantly, because he wasn't interested in joining the party back. "u-uh , i don't feel like it!  you guys enjoy , I'll stay here"

"you sure ? it's gonna be fun for real!" Jimin said , trying to persuade the younger.

"nah , for real, you guys go , gooo noww~" taehyung said , finally pushing the couple down towards the campfire, offering a tight lipped smile as he turned back and went to sit again under the tree.

A few minutes passed , out of boredom he whined to himself "okay , now this is boring , maybe i should've joined them , should i just go for the campfire?" 

And so he did , he tried to look for yoongi and jimin , but they were nowhere seen , but while he was trying to find the said couple , he heard loud howls, of different wolves.

"That must be jack and his group, i heard they went from some run" he heard a group of teenage girls gossip as he passed by them.

That's when this idea popped into his brain , "Maybe i should go for a run too?" Taehyung again thought to himself , looking at the bag he was holding which had extra clothes, as it was mandatory to carry it around every time, according to the rule book they were handed.

Nodding to himself , he made his way out of the crowd towards deeper into the woods to shift behind the bushes.

A few cracks were heard, and soon white fur was visible peaking behind the bush.

Slowly, a snow-white wolf , with blue eyes came into sight , shrugging himself and stretching out in weird postures, as it had been a while since he shifted .

Taehyung 's wolf , ran aimlessly into woods, even though he was an omega, he was fast in running , because of all the trainings he received.

Soon enough he was away from the campfire , in the middle of the forest , trying to detect any sound , in order to make his way.