Chapter 1

Delirious POV
I'm walking home from school with my best friends Evan, Craig, Marcel, Lui, Tyler, Brock, and Brian. We all live in the same neighborhood and walk home from school together everyday. As we reach everybody's houses we all say good bye. My house is the farthest away so I have to walk by myself. When I was close to my house I heard foot steps behind me. I didn't think anything of it until I felt a cloth hit my mouth. I was struggling to breathe and when I did I became lightheaded and everything goes black.

Vanoss POV

I'm always the first one to get home. I just got a great idea. Since it is Friday, I want the boys over so we can have a sleep over. Yeah I know it sounds girly but guys can have sleep overs too. I'm gonna get them in a group chat and see what they say.
V: hey guys wanna have a sleep over?
Everyone but delirious 😂: sure what time?

That's weird, you would think delirious would text too.

V: anytime you want to come over. Have any of you texted delirious?
C: No I don't think any of us have.
V: we need to text him and make sure he is okay. Everyone just come over now.

I start pacing around my room. Usually Del is the first one to respond. I'm gonna text him
V: del you there?
V: Delirious
V: Jonathan
V: where the hell are you I'm getting scared
V: the guys are coming over for a sleep over if you want to come
V: Delirious please answer me. The guys are already here
V: please I'm worried about you

The guys all looked at me with pity. I sat on the floor and started rocking. I put my head on my knees.

"Where the hell can he be?"

"I don't know Evan. How about we go over to his house and see if he is there. I have my car so we can take that." Wildcat said.
I looked up at him and looked at the others. They all nodded their heads. I stood up and walked out the door. We all get in the car and the ride to Dels house is silent. We get to his house and all the lights are off. I start to get really scared and ran to the door. Surprisingly it was unlocked. I stepped inside and the guys followed.

"Del are you here?" I yelled out.
I started walking up the stairs to his room. When I reached his room I opened his door and saw nothing. I feel like my legs can't hold me up anymore and I fall to the ground. The guys must have heard because I heard them running up the stairs. Wildcat was the first one up. He saw me and ran over.

"Tyler he's gone. Someone took him." That was all I said as everything goes black.