Chapter 4

Vanoss POV
Once I have all the money, the gang and I got into my car. We start driving and I'm thinking about what will happen.
Time skip till they get there

I see the laboratory and I start getting a bad feeling. I pull up to the laboratory and I see some scientist in the front holding on to Jonathan, Lui, Mini, and Brock. There is something different about them. Oh yeah they all have tails and ears except Brock. He only has wings.

We get out of the car. I see Jon and he starts shaking his head.

"Guys no! Get out of here! They are going to turn you into hybrids!"
Before he could say anymore the scientist knocked him out.

"Jon!" I yell.

Before I know what is happening, I feel my body fill with electricity and I become paralyzed.

I see the scientist pick up Delirious and the others are lead into the building. They guys and I get picked up and we are taken to a room with 4 chairs.

The scientists tie us up and throw the others in cages. Delirious finally wakes up. When he sees us he starts crying. What are they gonna do to us? The scientist come back, but with the biggest needles I've ever seen. One is a tan brown. Two others are a dark brown but one is darker than the other. There is also a pink one.
The scientist picks up the tan one first. He comes over to me and smirks. He grabs my arm and shoves the needle in. It's hurts so bad that I start screaming. I'm in so much agony. I feel myself go light headed and I pass out.

Terrorizer's POV
When I saw the needles I got scared. I looked over at Brock and saw his really scared face. I wanted to comfort him so bad. I looked back over at the scientist and I saw him pick up the tan needle. He walked over to Evan and shoved it into his arm. He started screaming in agony and soon he passed out. The scientist pulled it out of him and went over to get another one. He grabbed the pink one and walked over to Tyler. He shoved it into Tyler but he didn't scream. He just closed his eyes real tight and let out little whimpers.
Time skip

The scientist put the darker brown one into Marcel. He finally came over to me with the lighter brown one. He put it in my arm and it hurt so bad. I let out little screams. Everyone else passed out. I felt light headed and passed out.

Delirious POV
After Brian got his shot and passed out the scientist went over to Evan and took the 20,000 dollars from him. I still had tears in my eyes. I couldn't handle them screaming in pain. Specially when Evan screamed. I was uncontrollable crying and mini had to try and calm me down.

Other scientists came in the room and took us out of our cages. The put ropes around our hands and feet. They went over to the guys and untied them and picked them up. More scientist came into the room and picked us up.

The scientist carried us outside and threw us in a van. People got into Evans car and followed us.

Time skip

Soon we stopped. The people opened the doors to the van. The picked us up and threw us on the ground.

They got back into their van and drove off. We are in the middle of the woods. Thank god they were kind enough to give us the car back. I felt the shot they gave us before they took off setting in. I felt myself get drowsy. I look at mini and the others and see that they are already asleep. Soon enough the darkness consumes me.

Evans POV
I wake up and I see Delirious passed out next to me. He has his hand and feet tied with rope. I get a better look at him and see that he has raccoon ears and tail. He looks so adorable. I just want to kiss him at that second. I sit up from the leaves and grab delirious. I pull him on my lap and hug him. I feel him snuggle into me and I smile. I hold on to him and I won't let go. I love him so much but I'm sure he isn't even close to being gay. (Okay in this story, they are all bisexual. Okay? K)
I sigh and bend down and kiss his nose. He is so cute. I stop hugging him for one second and he turns into a raccoon. He snuggles in my lap and I chuckle slightly. I didn't know that I could love him even more. But now I love him even more. He is so cute with his raccoon ears. I look at his sleeping raccoon figure and start to get sleepy myself. I pick him and and lay down. I turn to my side and put him right now to my chest. He curls into me and puts his head in my neck. I smile and wrap my arm around him. I close my eyes and I let the darkness consume me