Chapter 3: Trouble Brewing

Things are getting interesting!!!

(Y/n's POV)

After a long flight and making it home. I sighed in boredom as I worked on some paperwork. A cup of coffee sitting on the desk along with a few framed pictures of Sam, Bumblebee and me in his car form. I ran a hand through my (h/c) locks, feeling a yawn take over me. Sipping my drink, I looked over the work I had gotten done, which was very little. I just hope Sam is okay without Bumblebee at college. Something tells me that something bad is going to happen. I sighed and set my pen down, falling back in my chair and looking up at the ceiling. Rubbing my tired eyes and groaning into my palms, I stood up and stretched out my sore back from sitting down for a long period of time.

I heard what sounded like a car engine, and a smile appeared on my face. I walked out into my garage where Bumblebee pulled in. I pressed the button on the wall to close the garage door. Once the door closed, Bumblebee transformed into his bipedal mode.

"Hey, Bee." I said, going over and placing my hand on his arm. "How was patrol?"

"Fine." he statically said. "But- the shard- was- stolen." When that came out of his mouth, I froze and looked at him. "Wait, what!?"

Bumblebee nodded, blinking his big blue optics at me. "No, that can't be good. We need to go, now."

"Where?"

"To warn Sam. That could mean the Decepticons are up to something." I said, gathering my duffel bag and packing some food and water bottles. "Guess we're heading to Pennsylvania for a college trip, huh?"

Bumblebee noticed my tense stature, and placed his servo on my back, giving me a gentle look. I smiled at him. "I'm fine, Bee. Come on, we got a huge road trip ahead of us."

(Time Skip)

One long road trip later, we were just outside Sam's college campus. Wow, now I wish I could've been here when he first got here. A bunch of students seemed to be piling into a building. From what I've experienced, tonight must be a fraternity party of some kind. My phone suddenly rang and I answered it.

"Hello?"

"(Y/n)? It's Mikaela." her voice sounded a little upset. "Can you talk to Sam or something? We were supposed to have our live chat date, and he never showed up."

"Hold up, seriously?" "Yeah, can you believe it?"

"Well, luckily for you, I'm paying him a visit. I'll let you know what happened when I see him, okay?"

"Fine.." she hung up. I sighed and shook my head. "This night just turned into drama." I mumbled. Bumblebee whirred something and I rubbed the steering wheel. I unbuckled the seatbelt.

"Bee, stay here. I'm gonna go find Sam." I stepped out and adjusted my jacket. Blending with the crowd, I made it inside the building where music was blasting and people were dancing and enjoying drinks and food. "God, where could he be..?" I said to myself over the loud music.

I looked around for a few minutes and bumped into someone from not paying attention. "Woah! Watch it!"

"Sorry!" I said over the music. This guy had tan skin, curly hair, gray shirt and appeared to be dancing around other girls. "Hey! You new here?!" he asked.

"No, I graduated a few years ago!" I said. "Hey, listen, I'm looking for this guy. You seen him?" I pulled up a picture of Sam and showed it to him. He smirked and looked at me.

"Yeah, I know him! He's my new roomie! You his girlfriend?"

"Nope. I'm just a friend." I said, placing a hand on my hip and looking around. "Where is he?"