53

TALE OF ZAINAB

CHAPTER 53

"How are you feeling?"Ammar ask placing his hand on Amina's forehead and she just stare at him.

"The baby is fine only that you get to be very careful and do absolute nothing henceforth, this baby is here to stay."Ammar say and amina chuckle.

" where is zee?" She asked, ofcree news has reach to her what ammar did at zainab house.

"I don't know and i don't care."he say with a shrug.

Amina stare at her husband, the last time he got angry like this, it was a disaster, that's why whatever she's doing she make sure not to push him to that limit where he would snapped, no one dare to test his patience because he's like a storm.

"It was very wrong of you to..........

"Can we drop this topic?
Stop stressing yourself.........

"Zee called me Ammar,
She's hurt and I'm also upset by he verdict, whatsoever raliya did you should understand zee is her mother,
Zee is just been a good mother,
All the accusations, the poison, pregnancy and all it has happened,
It has happened you just have to exercise some patience, moreover he thing about accusation is that some might believe you while others would not the curiosity will always be there,
The only person who can know what is actually right amd seperate the lies from truth is Allah swt and then you and Raliya, you two are the only omes who knows who's lieing and who's not, i trust you ammar but everyone at some point will be like,
what if Raliya isn't lieing?
Anyway that aside, have you eaten?"Amina ask glancing at the wall clock 2am.

"Not hungry,
I hate everything a........

"Thats because you're angry ammar,
Don't be hard on yourself please just be calm before you know it all this will passed."Amina say and ammar shut his eyes tiredly.

By Allah he's still furious, he wanted to personally flogged the hell out of zainab's daughter, he hate that zainab love is dieing iniside of him each day, she has hurt him and literally disappointment above all she hurt him alot and he doesn't know if time can heal this wound.

"I'm not happy."he confessed and amina humm.

"No one is Ammar,
but the good thing about all this is tomorrow is going to be a better day and Things might change, we have the future ahead of us."Amina say gently brushing her thumbs on his hand.

"Why will Zainab even believe that girl?

"Beca she's a mother Ammar."Amina reply and he snort.

The talk and the more amina speaks the merrier he calms down and before fajr ammar mood seems to lighten up not until Amina received the call from zainab at around 8am.

ZAINAB

Turns out Raliya is truly pregnant but ofcrse no baby would survive especially after wha Ammar did to my daughter, i took raliya to a nearby hospital, i called Amina not because i want to but for her to know what ammar did to my daughter because after what he did I'm not sure if there's ever going to be us anymore, I'd rather roam around the street than stay with a man who have no regard for my own blood, if anything happened to raliya wlh i won't forgive ammar and certainly for once in my life i will be vindictive.

"Madam your daughter will need blood, she's loss alot of blood."the doctor say and i sigh.

"So wha should i do now i thought there's blood usually in the hospital, if it's money don't worry about that."i say and he sigh.

"Unfortunately we have only Bnegative with us your daughter is O-, i will advice if there's family member or someone to help you out."the doctor say and i sigh.