4

WBaby About to go out❤️909,690 |💬78,678

❤️909,690 |💬78,678

ItsNORA: Who you going out with

WBaby: That's a secret 🤫 @ItsNORA

Eve_: Is the man of your dreams

Fan acc: Cute fit

-IRL-
"What's up how you been", Duke said as I got comfortable in the car. "I've been good. How have my favorite person been", I said smiling while looking at him. "Good. Why you smiling so harr. You over here cheesing", he had slightly laughing. "I'm just a person that likes to smile", I said looking out of the window.

-AT THE ARCADE-

"I know the first thing I want to do it that dancing thing", I said while we was in line to get out tickets and stuff. I love going to the arcade. It was my fav thing to do if I was bored or sad. "Im going to be shooting hoops", he said looking over at the basket ball goal. I started laughing a little. Man I never felt like this before. I love him so much. About ten minutes later and we finally got out tickets. He went to the hoops and I went to the dancing thing. After we got finished he had got me some candy out of this machine. It was like them ones when you had to pay to get a stuffed animal. But in this case it was candy. He also got me a big stuffed animal. We left about 27 minutes early before they closed. "Did you have fun", He said looking over at me. I nodded my head yea. I was to tired to say anything. "You hungry ma", He said looking back at the road. I blushed and looked out the window so he wouldn't see. "You don't got to hide you blushing ma", he said looking me a little. I told I was hungry and we got food before he hand took me home. "Goodnight ma", he said kissing my forehead and giving me a hug. "Goodnight", I said getting out of the car. I walked into the house just to see Nora and Evelyn there waiting for me. "So how did it go", Evelyn said slowly walking up to me. I didn't have time for them to bombard me with questions. "Y'all I'm tired okay. I will tell y'all about it in the morning. When I wake up I will call y'all and tell y'all", I said putting my keys down on the kitchen counter. They said okay and finally left after about 10 minutes.
-THE NEXT DAY-

Nora
Okay girl just tell us

Evelyn
Right

Esme
It's not much to tell that we went to the arcade and got some food

Evelyn
I will find out more of this

Nora
I will ask him what happened

Esme
You do that then