6

-2 years later-
Ugh why me? I am sick right now and it's horrible. "You good ma", Duke asked coming into the room. Man I had strep and flu. Man I never though you could catch two things at once. "I guess. This sickness is nothing to play about", I said lifting my head up slightly. I was just tired. This sickness is so bad I can't even move. I found out I was sick Monday, here it is Friday and it's still here. My doctor said I might be better around Sunday maybe. "You want something to eat. I'm about to cook", he had asked and told me. Even though he has been around me, he hasn't felt sick. This always happens. No matter how many times I'm sick, and he is around, he don't get sick. "Whatever you make. Drink wise I want my sprite", I had told him. He kissed me on the lips before he left the room to the kitchen.
-12 minutes later-
I wasn't really hungry, but I have been losing a lot of weight due to that. I had this scale I would stand on. I weighed 112.4 pounds. I started finally eating on Wednesday. I have been eating since. I say I have gained like 19 pounds. "Here you go mamas", he said coming in the room with the food. He sat the food down then went to my streaming set. Since he isn't at the amp house to stream, he streams on my account. "Babe what happens if I don't get better", I had asked him. I looked back at me so fast his neck could have broken and went backwards from it. "Don't say no dumb shit like that ever again. You will get better", he said walking towards me. I felt like passing out almost everyday I have been sick. Soon tears came down my face. He hugged me right trying to comfort me.

Voice chat: Awww look at the sweet babies

We both looked over at the monitor then back at each other. We both started laughing. I mean some people say we're cute some say that we aren't. We can't control what people so oh well.

It has been about 1 hour since he has been on my stream. I was able to walk but my would feel like it dropped every time I stood up. "Man this is some bull shit man", I said getting up to go to the bathroom. I was so sick of this shit. "Y'all she still sick that's all", he said to the chat.

-1 month later-
Y'all don't understand how happy I am. This man has made me so happy. We are about to go to LA to see my mom and brother. He has met them but he hasn't met my dad. For a whole lot of reasons. "Why haven't you really let me meet your dad", Duke had asked my while brushing his teeth. I keep telling him that my dad is a very harsh man. He will say anything to you that will make you mad or hurt on purpose to see if you can take the heat. "I told you, he is a ruthless man, but you will meet him today and then you will see what I'm talking about", I said looking at him. It was weird going back to LA seeing him. I haven't seen him since I was 18 years old when he had moved away to Kansas. He moved to Kansas because he had a whole wide and kids, this mf was over here living a double life. Now don't get me wrong I don't mind having anymore siblings, but Jake, one of my half brothers, he is so weird. He keeps trying to come onto me like dude we are half siblings. "You are also meeting my half siblings", I said hugging him from behind. He paused for a minute and though about it. "What?", he had asked me. I stated laughing. I would have the same response I mean who wouldn't. "My dad was living a double life since I was 12. I didn't find out until I was 14 when my mom and dad got a divorce. He married the woman while he was still married to my mom. He had kids with her and yea", I had explained to him. I still couldn't believe that I have more than one sibling. "Oh well", he said to me.