5

Duke and I started dating after a month of talking. Things have been going great between the two of. Except I have been getting a little hate for some reason. It's not much but it's some. "Babe you want to stream with me", Duke said setting up his set. I wasn't exactly sure if I wanted to because of the backlash. "Sure", I said getting up going over the set. He started the stream and people started coming in quick. "What's up y'all. Me and bae will be trying exotic candies", He said getting the first bag of candy.

"Ugh it's her"

"Why hasn't he broken up with her"

"She is so toxic"

"Can y'all fr stop bruh. This my girl. She hasn't done anything to y'all and y'all talking bad about her", Duke was saying looking into the camera. I honestly was mad but I tried not to show it, so I didn't say anything. People started saying more stuff that's when I decided to say something. "We have been together for a month now. Have y'all heard or seen him complain about me. I haven't did anything bad to him. Y'all are mad weird", I said getting up and leaving to his bathroom. When I went into the bathroom I had of course locked the door and just sat in there on my phone. Duke tried to open the door. Soon enough I opened the door, he had gave me a hug. "Babe I am okay", I said hugging him back. Was I really okay? No I wasn't but I keep it cool. I don't really let anyone get to me like that. "Come on let's go back and sit down", He said grabbing my hand.
-3 months later-
I'm making this podcast name.
It has been four months since me and Duke have been dating. I felt like I was happy in life and I didn't have to worry about anything. Duke and I had this little podcast interview. I love interviews, but some of the questions that they ask can be a little weird and bad. Other than that I like interviews.
-Jodie's podcast-
"Yo what's up ladies and gentlemen, today for the podcast we have WBaby and Duke Dennis", Jodie said pointing to us. "Yo yo what's up", I said smiling. Y'all when I tell y'all the vibe in this room was off. It was off super bad. It was like someone or something was throwing off the vibe. Jodie is popular for her podcast and has a lot of people she interviews. Most people had gotten thrown off by the question she had asked them and that was worrying Duke. "So what's up with y'all? How y'all doing?" She had asked us smiling. "We've been good you know type shit", Duke said shaking his leg. He was getting very anxious and stuff, and I don't like that because you know it just not it. "Mr Dennis do you have a baby mama", She said rolling in her chair. Girl it haven't even been the 4th question and she already starting. This is throwing me off and I want to leave already but I'm going to stick it out. "No I don't", he said rubbing his hands together. I feel like something is about to happen like right now. Like the next question will just piss me off and throw me off. "Will y'all like ever break up and get the tattoos removed or anything?" she said tapping her nails on the table. "Yo what's up with y'all acting like this. That whole question done ruined my mood", I said getting up to leave the room. Duke just looked at the lady when she asked the question. "Y'all mfs mad weird. She has been getting hate for dating me. That's my girl and y'all asking dumb stuff like this. I'm about to leave to", he said getting up out of his seat. I was already outside waiting for Duke to come out of the building because he had the keys. "You ready to go", he said coming next up behind me. I shook my head yea as I walked over to the passenger side of the car. It was silent the whole car ride back to the amp house. When we got out the car Duke had grabbed my hand and pulled me in for a hug. "It will be okay. Don't worry about nothing anybody say", he said rubbing my back. I was pissed off and sad. I didn't do anything wrong to him, to the fan, or anybody. It was just bad. "I'm okay", I said looking up at him. I wasn't okay and he knew that but he left it alone. "Okay...let's go inside", he said letting me go. We walked into the house to see amp have boxing gloves on. "What in the hell are y'all doing", I said laughing a little. Kai and Davis were the one boxing each other. "Boxing. Getting anger out", Kai said still swinging. These mfs are crazy. They most likely call me the mom and Duke the dad. One reason is he is the oldest. "Can y'all sit down somewhere", I said going into the kitchen. These grownups are kids. They're just having fun.