A Tale of Two Sisters

AN: I know what I said ok read it and weep😘

𝓐 𝓣𝓪𝓵𝓮 𝓸𝓯 𝓣𝔀𝓸 𝓢𝓲𝓼𝓽𝓮𝓻𝓼

𝓞𝓷𝓮 𝓣𝓱𝓸𝓾𝓼𝓪𝓷𝓭 𝓨𝓮𝓪𝓻𝓼 𝓐𝓰𝓸
3rd pov

Queen Serenity cherished two of her most precious treasures in her life...her twin daughters, her youngest Princess Serena is a golden haired copy of her but she's childish and clumsy but the Queen loves her all same. Serena is the leader of her older sisters guardians so she's training at the moment or trying to.

The Queen was in search of her eldest daughter a mini version of herself the only difference is that her daughter has crystal blue eyes; Princess Serenity is the future Queen of Silver Millennium yet the Queen could feel her daughter's curiosity about the planet they protect from afar...Earth

She ended up in the Celestial Garden made especially for the older princess. She sees her daughter making a flower crown for her Cat Guardian Nyx while having a longing gaze on the beautiful planet Earth The Queen sighs she would gladly let her go but the gods forbid interaction between the moon and earth people.

"Moon-Jade my darling it's time for lessons" the queen calls out to the princess. The eldest turned to the sound of her mother and she placed the crown on her cats head, picks her up in one hand and picks up her long white dress with the other and walks over to her, "Coming mama" she says with a small smile.

Serenity loves her life with her mother, sister, and friends but she always felt that something was missing and that's when she started sneaking down to earth sometimes alone sometimes with her sister but then one day on her own she met him the earths Prince and Heir Endymion. To each other it was love at first sight and everyday they would meet in secret to or dance with one another oblivious to the fact their younger siblings would watch imagining if they could have a love like theirs with each other.

For what they have was forbidden but they could care less because they were happy....but all good things must come to an end

The Moon Kingdom was attacked by the earth under the manipulation and spell of an evil entity who was released by a jealous human who was in love with the earths prince but blamed serenity for him not loving her.

The War
Serenity's POV

"SERENA MOTHER" I call out to my baby sister and mother while running down the hallway towards the throne room and opening the doors there my mother and sister stood,  my mother giving worried glances to Serena and my sister crying I rush over to her and hug her tightly I turn to my mother while holding Serena and ask " Mother what do we do the humans are close to the gates at this rate if we don't leave now they will-," she cut me off

" My moon- jade and my moonlight you two must survive for you are Silver Millennium's future if you two parish there will be no peace". "My youngest daughter I give u my moon stick for u are now the leader of the Sailor Guardians you must be strong my moonlight and protect your sister," my sister gets out of my embrace and takes the moon stick from Mother with a nod. Then Mother turns to me as light comes out of her hands and it turns into a form of a crystal and I know exactly what it is" My moon-jade my princess you are now the holder of The Legendary Silver Crystal guide its power with your heart and it will not fail you," she says while handing it to me " I will do my best mother" I say confidently.

BOOM!!

"They got through the gates you two need to go find the other guardians NOW I will hold them off as much as I can," Mother says in a panic as my sister and I  look at one another terrified but nod nonetheless and hug our mother one last time "We love you mom," we say in unison "I love you too my moons stay strong," then we let go of each other.