Act 3: Rei-Sailor Mars

Dark Kingdom

3rd POV

A woman wearing a purple gown with a necklace around her neck, a boomerang-looking crown(lol please help), and holding a staff with a red gem. This woman screamed evil and was in the middle of scolding one of her knights.

"Jadeite! You've failed twice now! I hope you know that there will be consequences," she says with venom in her voice. The man known as Jadeite is kneeling in front of the woman with his head bowed. " Forgive me, my queen," he says ashamed. In the shadows, another man spoke.

"Well, the monsters you created are just clay dolls, aren't they? Of course, they're going to be weak and fail," the man taunted Jadeite. "My Queen, please allow me, Nepherite King of the North, to complete this mission that Jadeite has failed. I can gather more energy for our Great Ruler, and do it more efficiently. And I will get my hands on the Legendary Silver Crystal. I guarantee it," Nepherite says with confidence as he walks closer to the Evil Queen and Jadeite.

On the other side of the room, another man who was watching from the shadows decided to make himself known. "Thats a big thing to guarantee Nepherite. Are you sure you can handle it? What if those Sailor Guardians show up again," the man spoke as he revealed himself. "Zoisite..." Jadeite mumbled. "For all we know, they could be after the crystal as well," Zoisite says as he walks towards the queen.

"Queen Beryl, if I may be so bold to ask, what exactly is the Legendary Silver Crystal? Why is it so important?" Zoisite asked as the queen looked at him. "The Legendary Silver Crystal is a sacred stone that is the source of all energy," she explains as she puts her hand on top of a crystal ball causing it to glow. "I've been told it has limitless power and the one who obtains it will be the ruler of the entire universe...Don't worry about it for now," the queen finishes as the crystal ball grows dim.

"Our main priority is to get rid of those who stand in our way. I will give you one last chance Jadeite do not fail me again," the queen says sternly. "Yes my Queen, this time I will go myself and eliminate the Sailor Guardians no matter the cost," he promises.

Meanwhile

A girl sitting in front of a fire, opened her eyes startled by what she sensed. "It's coming. I sense it. Something evil is about to unleash chaos onto our world..."

Rosalie's POV

"Hey, have you guys heard of the latest rumor? About the demon bus?" Kuri asks, as Naru, Yumiko, and of course, Umino are talking near Usagi and I  who is sleeping and I am reading the study guide trying not to fall asleep. I adjusted my glasses as I continued to listen with Nyx and Luna hidden in my lap. "Oh yeah! I heard it's the bus that drives through Sendaizaka!" Yumiko informs them. "A Demon Bus? What is that?" Naru asked completely confused. "How can you not know? People say the bus that goes through Sendaizaka at exactly 6:00 p.m. is cursed! And anyone riding on it disappears, never to return!" Umino says in a spooky voice.

"They even say the bus driver is Death himself," Kuri added. "And its final destination is Hell," Umino says trying to scare Naru. "Ok, cut it out, guys! You're scaring me," she says annoyed as Nyx and Luna peek their heads out of my lap. "Hmm, kids really love to gossip, don't they," Nyx says as she yawns. "Yeah, they do..." I whisper as I pet them. Luna jumped out of my lap and onto Usagi's shoulder while Nyx stayed where she was.

"Come on Usagi, Wake up!" Luna says she tried to wake up Usa which I knew would be impossible. I put everything in my bag and put Nyx around my shoulders so she could sleep a little longer and stood up. She was out all night trying to search for the next guardian or even get a clue about one of the princesses but couldn't sense or find anything. "Come on Usa, get up. We gotta meet Ami after school," I say as I start to shake her awake.