Act 2: Ami-Sailor Mercury

"Hey Ro how did your exams go?" We were on our way out of school after getting our final exam marks. It took the rest of the week and today we finally got them. " Perfect Scores I studied so much so I'm glad it all paid off." I smiled. Last term I had gotten 80's or lower in all my subjects, so I was so glad all my studying paid off.

"Don't ask!" Usa whined. "Hmm, I'm guessing the usual huh," Naru giggled with a grin. Usagi glared at Naru, "What the heck is that supposed to mean?" she whined. I look at her and smirk "It means dear little sister you did so terrible you don't want anyone to know," I say to my sister. " Arghh Nee-chan!" My sister yelled in frustration as she started to chase me and I ran away as fast as I could, looking behind me to stick my tongue out at her.

Tsukino Residence

"We're back Mom!" We say in unison, as we walk in the house. "Welcome home sweethearts," Mom yelled from the kitchen, as we headed up the stairs to our room. We went to our beds and lay down as soon as we entered our room. "Ugh I'm starving..." Usa grumbled, I rolled over to the nightstand next to my bed pulled out a pack of doughnuts, and tossed them to her. She thanks me and eats them happily " I'm just happy exams are finally over," I sigh. I look over and see Luna sitting at my desk watching us, "Luna are you just going to sit there and watch us? And where's Nyx?" I ask.

" Yes I was tasked to keep an eye on both of you until Nyx gets back from searching for the next guardian, You two have only just become Sailor Celestia and Sailor Moon those monsters will come back!" she exclaimed. "Oh hell no I NEVER want to do anything scary like that ever again! Usa complained. " I have to agree with Usa on the scary part. That wasn't exactly the best experience. I mean what was that monster?" Luna sighed, "They're evil spirits who aren't supposed to exist in this world," she finally explained after about 5 minutes of silence. I can't help but feel there's more that she isn't telling us but I'll leave it...for now.

"We also need to find the other guardians, find the Moon Princesses, and protect them!" Nyx says from the window on my side of the room. She leaps onto my bed, lies beside me, and I pet her head. "Guardians? Moon Princesses?" Usa repeated. I thought for a moment and remembered the two guys we saw last night and blushed at the thought of Tuxedo Mask. "Hey, Nyx what about those two guys we met last night or Sailor V? Could they be allies for us?" I ask my cat friend who put her head on my lap. "Hmm...I'm not sure but I'll look into them later. Besides, I already have someone in mind," she says.

A few hours later

"Night Usa," I say from my bed and turn off my light.

"Night Nee-chan," she says, turning off her light and drifting off to sleep. Slowly I start to drift off and enter another Memory-like dream.

Memory 2

Moon Castles Main Door

"There you are Your Highness," the blue-haired guardian says from behind me. I jump in shock and scream. "Ahhhh Mercury you scared me," I pouted as she smiled and giggled a little. "I apologize Your Highness...but where have you been Her Majesty has been looking for you for almost 2 hours and your sister had no clue where you were," she questions me and I begin to panic. I mean I can't exactly say 'Oh I've been secretly going to Earth against Mother's rule to have a romantic evening with the Earth's Prince who I'm secretly having a relationship with and is considered forbidden according to god's law'.

"I-I was walking through the fields outside the palace...I needed to clear my head." I say hoping she believes my lie as we enter the palace. "Well Queen Serenity is looking for you now so it's best to tell her what you told me instead of saying you went to Earth without permission again," she says with a smirk. I nod and then quickly turn my head in shock.