Teaser

She's a he.... An orphan boy for almost 15 years. The lost heir of Slytherin crest Incorporation. She's Lovimairre Crist. A innocent boy looking for a decent job..... After nya maka graduate ng college ay pinayagan na syang mamuhay mag isa ng mga komopkop sakanya, She graduated at Biscast In camarines sur. She live in bicol camarines sur. Sa pag hahanap ng trabaho ay hindi inaasahan ni Lovimairre na Ang makulay nyang buhay ay mahahaloan ng dilim....

Can she overcome that darkness? Or she will let the darkness eat her whole ..

He's Czech Ford Balderama. Known in the field of womanizing. A cold hearted bastard and a Lord in underground organization. His family originally from spain, but after he take over the company he live in the Philippine... The owner of Shakeezz...and.... Unitea....

He hate love, commitment, specially girls,woman. For Czech love is only for weaklings... And second chances is only for weakshit ....

But what would happen to him if one day while seating boredly in his favorite bar where druglords doing biddings... There's a little girl, crying, and looking at him with begging eyes... In that moment Czech feel the unknown feelings. His heart started to skip faster than normal..

" Careful what your wishing for.this is your lord, pray for your sins and surrender yourself "

🔰 Greed Village Series No.1 🔰

Lights....💡

Camera roll....📽️

Action....🎬