Belzerg Act - 1

"I love you."

"Regain the other six..."

Among the darkness, the only light that could be seen comes from a purple gem...

"Use them to break the seal..."

"I love you."

Pale hands were emerging from the darkness and approaching the luminous item...

"I love you."

"And we shall be together once again..."

Wrapping it with her hands, tears were falling from her cheeks as the sentiment of loss consumed her...

"I MISS YOU."

Into the inside of a forest, there was a small creature, unconsciously laid down in the refreshing water of the flowing river. His body reached the shore, causing him to slowly recover his senses.

Creature: "Ah... ah, my head," sitting down while touching his head, "what... what happened?" Feeling a small headache, "uh?" Looking at his surroundings, "where am I?" Getting up to continue looking at the forest and hearing its pure sound of nature, "from what I could see this is a forest, but none that I can remember. I'm neither able to know how I got here," preparing himself to run, "well, unknown place, new frontiers to reach, let's go," starting to run across the forest.

Leaving for now the creature, in another place, there was a carriage transporting some people to a nearby medieval city, where a huge stone wall surrounded protecting its interior. Inside the carriage, among that many adventurers, there was one that could easily stand out as his appearance was too different from the others and also was unconscious but holding a yellow backpack. This person was a green-haired and freckled 14-years-old teenager, whose outfit was composed of a dark coat, pants of the same color, and a pair of red shoes; currently he was now waking up.

Adventurer #1: "Oh, you finally awake," a red-haired person was speaking.

???: "Uh? What...?" Disoriented as he was waking up, and then noticing he was inside a carriage, "ahhh! Where... where am I?" Panicking of not knowing his current location, "who are you? Are you some villains that kidnapped me!?"

Adventurer #2: "Hey calm down, kid," another person of older age said, "we found you unconscious and alone in the middle of the forest and thought to better take you with us to the city," explaining how he got into the carriage.

???: "Uh, middle of a forest?" Getting more confused, (I was found in the middle of a forest, but I remembered that I was on my way to the school in order to start my last year of middle school, and on my way, I watched a villain attack in which Kamui Woods got overshadowed by a new giant hero named Mt. Lady. Then how the hell did I end up here? Could it be a dream or maybe I was kidnapped by a villain?) Starting to wonder what caused his presence to be there, "uh, excuse me but which city are taking me to?"