Belzerg Act - 3

-Opening Theme-

--

After the city was attacked by the dullahan and his undead army, the people were relieved that it finally ended with a failed invasion and now trying to recover from the left destruction. Fortunately, there were now royal soldiers assisting them with also the presence of the head of the Dustiness House, but at this moment, the main official was in a private room with other two soldiers at the adventurer guild. The reason was that she was about to interrogate two teenagers who had raised suspicion to her, especially the green-haired boy. They were quite nervous as they could sense the cool eyes of Sena over them.

Sena: Sitting in front of them while checking some paper that were in the table, "before we begin, I must explain about what is this item," referring to a small bell that was over the table, "it's a magical item that lets us see through lies, so i...

Sena: Sitting in front of them while checking some paper that were in the table, "before we begin, I must explain about what is this item," referring to a small bell that was over the table, "it's a magical item that lets us see through lies, so in case, one of you tells one, it will ring. Do you understand?" Receiving a quick nod of them, "very well, first off, according to the information registered from the guild, your names are Izuku Midoriya and Shouko Komi," taking the adventurer cards of both of them, "knowing that, where are from, and what did you do before arriving here?"

Izuku: (Oh no, she really began with hard questions,) nervously thinking of a good answer that could at least justify their origins, "well, it's just that I cannot simply explain it," making the bell ring.

Sena: Sharpening her eyes over them, "you better start with it before we start using other methods."

Izuku: Noticing how the other soldiers were preparing their weapons, "Y-yes, I... well, we eh...to simplify it, we are both from Japan and were students back there."

Shouko: "..." nodding repeatedly as a sign of agreement with his statement.

Sena: Noticing that the bell never rang, "interesting, I had never heard about this 'Japan' that you mentioned. Okay, so why did you decide to come here?"

Izuku: "I-it's just that some adventurers found us in the middle of nowhere and decided to bring us here, and we later kinda decided to register as adventurers in order to find some information about the place," feeling some sweat going through his neck.

Sena: "Hmm, very well. By the way, why are you the only one speaking? Does she can't speak?" Looking straight to the girl who trembled in fear.

Izuku: "She has a communication disorder, but she can write what she wants to say but only in a language of our place," having Shouko displaying the notebook.