Forest Of Piano x FEM reader

We all know the story of Kai ichinose and how he became a world known pianist. But what about his rival and best friend shuhei amamia.

Well after shuhei basically ran away from Kai. He studied piano with many teachers thanks to his father. But all of them told him the same thing. He played perfectly and they couldn't help him until he found his own piano.

This frustrated not only shuhei but also his father. His father could see how shuhei had begun to what to play less and less. His son who used to love and what to practice everyday was now asking for breaks and treating lesson as more of a chore.

His father was beginning to worry that shuhei had lost his passion due to Kai. He searched for hours and hours to find someone to agree to teach shuhei. One by one all said that shuhei was already master at following the keys.

He finally found someone he thought could teach his sone to love the piano again. The problem was said person had retired years ago and didn't play the piano anymore. After losing her lover she had stopped playing the piano they had loved so much. And even became emotionless and refused to teach anyone leading to them retiring die to the ache.

Shuhei's father drove all the way to the school they had worked at. He was surprised that it was the same school he had shuhei currently enrolled in. After walking around for a while he found the classroom. Inside was his one of his old rival and best friends.

He reached for the doorknob but froze remembering the past. Him, asuno, and her smiling brightly as they waited to go on stage at the Chopin competition. He played and ran down stage to hug her both smiling as asuno went up to play. They both watched one in amazement the other in shock. As asuno finish the girl who had been amazed got up the play. She sat down and looked unto the crowd to find the boy she had a crush on. After she played the whole theater burst into loud cheers. The girl jumped off the stage and hugged her two best friends smiling.

His mind flashed to another memory of after the accident. He ran over to her room to see her in bed with red puffy eyes from crying. But what broke him was the emotionless face and the lack of any glow in her eyes. A few moment later asuno burst into the room and was also heartbroken to see her like this. After awhile asuno left upset and hurting for his friend. Asuno got in the car crash damaging his hand landing him in the hospital as well.

Shuhei's father finally snapped ot of the memories. He turned the know slowly to reveal the same woman from his memory siting at a desk going through homework she had assigned the day before. She didn't even look up from her work asking who it was and she was busy. He let out a cough taking a deep breathe after hearing his once cheerful friend so emotionless and cold.

She finally looked up and instead of smiling and going to hug him like she once would of she just sighed and went back to her work. Saying no to whatever he was gonna ask her to do. He just let out a dry chuckle saying she didn't even know what he was gonna ask. She sighed and put the work away into folder gesturing for his to take a seat. He did before beginning to speak asking for her to help his son shuhei. She looked at him saying she had heard he already knew how to play the notes perfectly.

He sighed before telling her all about Kai and asuno. Then telling her about what shuhei had been told by his teachers and about how she was the only one who could help besides asuno. But that asuno already had Kai as a student. The woman just sits there emotionless and listens to everything her friend had said. She sighs and grabs her coat and bag getting ready to leave. She turns to face he old friend saying she can't play anymore and that she can't teach what she had lost and forgotten.

As she was talking shuhei had just finished class and was walking down the hall to leave. He stopped when he heard his father's voice. When he reached the room he believed his father was in he waited before walking to knock on the door. He had heard from upperclassmen that the woman who teached the class was very serious all the time and wouldn't let anyone play music in her class. Before shuhei could get closer to the door it was opened by the same woman. She looked to be heading out for the day. But to shuhei's suprise his father grabbed her wrist and got down in his knees.

His father looked at her tears building in his eyes and he begged her to help shuhei and the play again just once. He told her how asuno was finally willing to come back to the music world and that all that they needed was her to return to the stage. He pulled his had off her wrist saying she can't play anymore and so she couldn't teach shuhei. As she said shuhei's name she point to him standing a few feet away from the scene. His father looked over to see shujei he get off the ground and goes to shihei saying he would drive him to his apartment.

As we drive to my apartment dad mostly stays silent till he finally speaks in a whisper if I remembered the story of the big 3. I nodded my head not knowing what to say without asking him a million questions like who she was and how he knew her. he sighed and told me the truth about what happened back when him and asuno were young and participated in the Chopin competition. He told me there was another there best friend. He told me that they were know as the big three. Him being able to play the note perfectly. Asuno being able to create a beautiful wave like experience. And lastly the woman he had just talked to who played the most perfect copy of any song while also making it her own.

After he dropped me off I began to research about her and learned alot. She was incredible based on the old videos of her playing. And I also learned about what had happened to her and her lover. I didn't think it was possible to have anyone play on par or even better than Kai but there she was. But she refused to take on any students. She was the only one who could possible help me find my own piano.

The next day my father was talking to her again. This time calmer just talking to her about everything that had happened since they had separated after the accidents. As class was starting he left so she could work but asked again for her just to hear me play and to help me like she did him. To help me find my own piano like she did for him.

She sighed and finally said that he wasn't gonna give up and that she could listen to me play once. My father turned around surprised and nodded and bowing thanking her. She just waved him away and them told me to come in. Father and me were surprised she knew I was outside the door.

She told me to sit down at the piano and play whatever I wanted. So I looked to dad to ask what I should play but she saw this and told me I had to choose. And then sent my father on his way to work as he was gonna be late. He reluctantly left wishing me luck for the first time. I sighed and closed my eyes trying to pick a song. I had always been assigned a song to play or practice and had never had a choice.

I could hear her sigh again ND I opened my eyes. She stood up to leave and said if I couldn't even make up my mind on what to play then I shouldn't call myself a pianist. She left closing the door saying she was going to go get a coffee and I should be Gone by the time she returns. I was shocked at how she really just left after telling me a wasn't a pianist.

I just sat there frozen trying to think jver what she said. She was right how could I ever call myself a pianist if I can't even think for myself. I looked back at the keys and just started to play chopins raindrop. I didn't realize that she had never truly left she was just outside the door. For the first time in years she listened to the music of the piano again.

Before shuhei could finish the sound she opened the door. She turned to him as he stumbled. She looked him in the eye and said to leave he was shocked and tried to convince her that he had picked a song. She said it didn't matter and that he wasn't anywhere as perfect as everyone told him. Shuhei was sad and angry but also confused. He realized he had heard him play and that she didn't thing he was good at all. It was the first time someone had told him he didn't play anything perfectly.

He was about the shut the door as he left filled with a mix of emotions. But he for ehe could shut the door she told him to think about what happened and that if he wanted to learn how to actually play piano he was to wake up early and be on time whenever she called him to play.

Shuhei turned around shocked that she had said she would help teach him. Noticing shuhei smiling she sighed and said she had a class to teach and that as far as she remembered he wasn't apart of it yet. Shuhei smile died down and he left before realizing she said yet and the smile returned.

Will shuhei be able to face Kai when the cross paths?Will she ever play again? Will teaching shuhei bring back her happiness?

ONLY ONE WAY TO FIND OUT