A New World?!

(Alex's POV)

It was just a normal night for me, doing my regular night-time routine to sleep and wake up to another awful day again.
After I finished my night routine, I went in my bed and drifted off into sleep.

Once I wake up I find myself on the ground, I stood up to see myself at the Blimp Store. I remember this place from a show I watched, I think it's name was, "Henry Danger?" "HENRY DANGER!" Yes that's it.

I then look around to see my cousin Maya on the ground face first. "What happened to us?" I asked quietly to myself.

I look to see anything or anyone else that might indicate where we are. I then see 4 kids standing up at the same time. I quickly ran over to my cousin to see if she's okay, help her stand up.

Maya: "I'm okay Alex, you?"

Me: "Uh yeah I am. But, do you know where we are?"

A girl with short brown hair interrupts us by saying

Girl: "Yeah, I believe we're at the "Blimp Store." Trying to help Captain Man and Kid Danger fight that scary man over there.

She says pointing at a man with a black bandana, a lizard and scaley like hand, and kind of a grunge like look.

Me: "Wait did you say Captian Man?" I asked

Maya: "And Kid Danger?"

Girl: "Uh yeah, think you guys heard me the first time." She said  kind of rudely.

Wait is this, A NEW WORLD?! I know me and Maya were just reading this on Google, but I didn't know it could actually happen. It also said that we can't go back if this happened, oh God. We did watch "Henry Danger" a lot back in our first world. But, who are these kids, we've never seen them on "Henry Danger."

I nodded to what she said and then  continued with what was happening. There were a few cave men poeple coming at us. All of us started to scream, but we apparently all ran up to one of them and fought him, well tried to.

He threw all of us away from him, and I tried punching him, but he just pushed me and the other 4 kids away, including Maya. The girl ran up to him to try and beat him, but it didn't work, and he threw her in the way of the crates we were hiding behind, and she went through them because of the force.

She got up, I could tell she was angry, I don't know why, but I could just feel and see that she was. All of us started to see her hands glowing red, and after that, a red electricity came out of her hands, and hit the cave man. Launching him away from us and onto a small and also familiar man.

She was looking at her hands while two kids were running away from another caveman. A medium long haired boy was going to try and touch her arm, but she looked at him fast and he flinched.

I honestly really tried to keep my laugh in there. It was kinda funny.  The two other kids were trying to get the other cave man aswell, he was trying to go after a dark skinned girl. But the boy jumped on the man in time to save the girl, which I'm assuming is his sister.

Medium Haired Boy: "Chapa you're a wizard, zap him!" He exclaimed.

Small Man: "She's not a wizard. The explosion from the Omega Weapon must have altered her DNA. So then she glows like that." The small man informs.

Me: "So Chapa's her name then." I say quietly enough so that Maya can hear it aswell.

Maya: "Well I guess so Alex." She said getting annoyed.

Me: "What I'm trying to know their names and who they are." I say to her.

Maya: "Yeah I know, but right now we have other things to worry about." She says to me more annoyed.