The Danger Force Awakens (Ep. 1)

(3rd Person POV)

It has been a month and 3 weeks since the group of six got together. Bose and Maya are now dating, they have for three weeks now. When Alex knew about this, she was very angry, and almost tracked down bose and, well, killed him.

(I'm just gonna say that it's been a month since they got their powers, I know it's only three weeks in Danger Force, but I don't wanna write chapters until one month, so I made it already 1 month and 3 weeks)

Oh, also, Alex and Maya both know why they're sisters now. Maya's parents in this world have abandoned her when she was little, luckily Alex's parents came to help her, and they adopted her.

And, everyone have become good friends and best friends since they met, like Maya and Bose, Chapa and Alex, and so forth. Okay. Onto the story. Sorry for long intro or whatever this was.

(Alex's POV)

We were all in the classroom, waiting for Schowz to get here to continue the boring "lying" lesson we have today. Everyone was doing there own thing, just to let the time skip by.

Here are the desk arrangements so you understand:

Mika            Maya            Bose

Miles            Alex            Chapa

Mika was just on her phone playing a game she just got, Maya and Bose are just doing "Goo goo eyes" at eachother. Ugh. Miles was just chilling in his seat, I was also on my phone looking at "Click Clocks", and Chapa was twirling her pencil, she seemed annoyed and angry while doing it.

Schowz came in a few minutes later:

Schowz: "Okay, time to practice your lying."

Everyone including me started to groan at him. But, he just ignored all of us and continued.

Schowz: "My friend is on fire and I must run to pour water on his face." He said while gesturing to us to repeat after him.

I kind of wanted to, but also didn't.

Mika: "My friend is on fire and Iiiiiiiiiiiiii'm really the only one doing this?" She said looking at us.

Me: "Yep." I said while shutting off my phone.

Chapa: "As much as it's fun practicing lies all day. It's not fun and I HATE it!" She said slamming her hands on her desk.

I can still feel her anger, and I can see it, there's like a red colored aura around her. It looks like anger honestly, and I kind of see the word anger on it.

Miles: "Hate is a very strong word. And in this case, it's accurate."

Mika turned to Schowz, smiled, and said:

Mika: "What they're trying to say is Captain Man bought this school to teach us how to be superheros, but if all we do is--." Mika tried to say but got cut off by Schowz.

Schowz: "Lying is a very important part of being a super hero. You all must learn how to protect you secret identity-ty." He stuttered trying to inform us.

("Uggggh we get it, just get to an actual good part, FIGHTING FREAKING CRIME!!") I say, well, yelled in my mind.

Me: "Well, we didn't ask for these powers Schowz." I point out, with the rest of the group agreeing with me, including the love birds.

Schowz: "Ugh, here we go." He said annoyed cause we've said it a lot. Also, making all of us glare at him.

Miles: "Yeah, you were the one that made the weapon that blew up, and gave us these powers when Captain Man, and Kid Danger fought Drex." Miles pointed out to Schowz.