𝔓𝔯𝔬𝔩𝔬𝔤𝔲𝔢

~Four years ago~

I watch as he makes the final touch down the crowd going wild and dragging me along with it I scream at the top of my lungs fixing the jersey I wore with his number on it as his face gets blasted on the jumbo vision doing his victory dance I smile as his teammates gather around him raising him in their arms celebrating.

Mateo Davies and I have been dating for almost 2 months. The way he asked me out was unexpected as before we lived in completely different worlds. One day he asked me to tutor him and as the tutoring session got longer he would make his moves and do moves later turned into dates and those dates led to this relationship.

Eventually, people start to leave but I stay on the bleachers along with some other people as the teams do their handshakes. The same smile from earlier has not left my face but has become wider watching as he takes off his football player revealing his blonde curly hair sticking to his face in the most sexy way ever.

I stand up as the handshakes come to an end rushing down the stairs and running into the field wrapping my arms around his neck " I'm so proud of you" He drops his helmet wrapping his arms around my waist and spinning me around.

"I'm so glad you came" He whispers into my neck pulling me closer and still lifting me. " I wouldn't have missed it for the world" He puts me down looking into my eyes with his blue ones before staring behind me.

"Hey babe," He says still looking behind me I begin to turn my head around to see what's behind me but he grabs my chin staring at me smiling I match his smile as he bites his lip " Can you get me a water bottle they are by the locker room"

I nod my head leaning forward for a kiss but he dodges it by turning his head.

I feel awkward as I begin to walk off the field to the inside of the school in front of the boy's locker room, opening the cooler and grabbing a cold water bottle.

I make my way to the bleacher seeing as his back is facing someone. I smile while speed walking to get in front of him. Now seeing clearly what he's doing... Kissing some groupie I stand silent trying to comprehend what's happening.

"Really?" I yell finally getting their attention, making them quickly separate.

He stands up taking the water bottle out of my hand without emotion in his eyes.

I take the strength of my palm slapping him leaving a tingly sensation in my palm while leaving a fresh handprint on his cheek. "What the actual fuck Karma!" He's getting closer. The audacity "What you think Ima just fucking relax after seeing you make out with some random ass groupie Have some common fucking sense!" I yell back.

"What do you think I liked you?" He says, lowering his voice and trying to wrap his arm around my waist while I fight his hand digging my nails into his skin leaving half-moon marks on his hands.

He leans into my ear "You were just a bet get over yourself..."