ℭ𝔥𝔞𝔭𝔱𝔢𝔯 𝔉𝔦𝔳𝔢

I continue to stare at the card wondering if it's worth the embarrassment to call Ares...Ares Calvary a stranger has seen most layers of me that should not be fully disclosed or unclothed. Comfortable state. Pre- Drunk state. Drunk state.Naked state.

A Lot of states. The embarrassment and realization of this makes the embarrassment from earlier tonight crawl back inside. I put the card down on the nightstand plopping back down on the pillow and staring at the ceiling still pondering on what I should do.

"I mean he is really attractive" Yeah which makes it worse and the British accent too...The soft lips. I sigh, reaching back to my nightstand and grabbing the card again along with my phone. "I'm not gonna call him let's have some self-control" I open Safari typing his name in.

A-R-E-S C-A-L-V-A-R-Y {Enter}

Immediately multiple articles flood the screen as I scroll through them looking at the titles as more as I scroll down appear.

[ Youngest Self-Made Billionaire On The Cover Of Forbes ]

[ Ares Calvary Steps Outside The UK To Expand His Dynasty ]

"Dynasty is a strong word- Aren't you 25 years old!" I sit up crossing my legs as I continue to scroll through the endless web pages.

[ Ares Calvary Fan Club ]

"Now that's just completely outrageous and Creepy" I cringe closing the safari, grabbing the card from my thigh, and opening contacts.

A-R-E-S C-A-L-V-A-R-Y

"I'm sure I'll call someday but not today" I mumbled, connecting my phone to the charger, setting the card down next to it, and turning off the lamp.

______________________________

3rd Person Pov:

Tuesday

Karma's glare continues to grow more intense as she watches Mateo work from the other side of the glass wall. Mission ignoring his existence was not Karma's strongest suit.

Mateo fees her intense glare looking up matching the same glare raising his eyebrow

"Really?" He mouths while Karma looks around making sure no one is looking on the other side of the wall and lets out a fake smile raising her middle finger slowly.

"Childish" Mateo whispers as a genuine smile threatens to pull on his lips. Karma finally breaks eye contact looking back at her monitor and continuing to scroll through Pinterest for more outfits to steal. While Mateo goes back to researching the magazine themes Karma has picked over the years.

A loud knock on the door startles Karma closing the Pinterest page and Lia walks through the door. "How come you knocked so aggressively but yet barge in as well"

Karma says going through her search history reopening the tab.

"Because I wanted to," She says walking up to Karma's Desk with a bright smile of excitement written all over her face. Simultaneously the realization hits Karma.

"It's annual Karma" Reminding her of the annual team-building exercise.

"Last time we planned one, someone broke their ankle playing laser tag" Letting go of the mouse sinking into her chair. While the same excited expression remains on Lia's face.

"To be fair it wasn't your brightest idea" Emphasizing it the fact it was her idea.

"It had the exercise part in it though," Karma says remembering how much playing laser tag brought out her competitive side.