🌸💖𝐍𝐞𝐜𝐤 𝐊𝐢𝐬𝐬𝐞𝐬 -Hunter

Prompt: The reader finds away to tell hunter how much loved he is by her and instead of saying it to him like the reader does every single day and night she thought of an idea to make it a little more different this time.

Fem!shy!human!reader

»»-----------¤-----------««
.
.
.

Reader pov
.
.

Me and hunter as usual was sitting on the bed, it was like 10:30 in the night but we were both wide awake whilst everyone was sleeping peacefully in the Noceda's Residents. Me and hunter stayed in here well because we stayed up a little late figuring out what the code means.

But so far most of you still doesn't get it. Might do few more research or maybe we could find a place that can help us understand it.

I sighed as I cleaned all the things scattered as I put it over the drawer beside. I turned to look at Hunter seeing he was lost in a book that Gus gave him.

He looks, so serious.. Which is kind of adorable to witness. You chuckled as he turned his heaf to look at you after hearing you chuckle.

"Is there something on my face??" You shrugged as you put your head on his shoulder while also trying to read some of the words in the story.

.
.

No one's pov

.
.

While reading Hunter was distracted by your breathing on his neck, he can't focused on the book cause he was blushing madly.

You on the other hand like his flustered state as you thought of an ideato see it more. You slowly tried to kiss his sensitive neck to his collarbone carefully not leaving any marks, yet. You noticed that he moved hus head a little to the side giving you a little bit more space.

But you stopped when you noticed him shaking as you realize what you were doing

But you stopped when you noticed him shaking as you realize what you were doing.You look at him as he looks like he felt uncomfortable. "Hey... D-do you want me to continue?" You look at him seeing that his not moving, he looks like a red frozen tomato now.

"O-oh, I-i'm! Sorry I didn't mean to-, You know I can stop if yo-you like if it makes you uncomfortable" You said quickly as he snaps out of his trance.

"NO!-" He coughed. "I was just caught off guard that's all, b-but k-keep going" You did as you were told, now giving more neck kisses up to down. He moaned a little which you smirk at the sound.

You also began to leave hickeys on him but there aren't that visible when you look at it further away.

You continue to give him a little pleasure as he just sat there while you do all the work.

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

Yeah the rest is up to you to imagine, bye♥︎~~

My cousin and I have been playing this for awhile, also I'm trying to find him as we got lost😅🥲

472 words