𝐁𝐞𝐚𝐮𝐭𝐢𝐟𝐮𝐥 𝐉𝐮𝐬𝐭 𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐖𝐚𝐲 𝐘𝐨𝐮 𝐀𝐫𝐞 -Vee

Fem!reader

Fem!reader
.

.

.

Vee's pov

"Bye Luz! See you tomorrow." Y/n kisses my cheek as she rode her bike back home but not before giving me another smile.

I calmed myself down since I'm still not used to be having this much affection from others. I sadly sigh feeling guilty. I head back up to my room as I sat down on the bed thinking for how long can I keep this borrowed identity up.

I know that this is wrong of me to take someone's whole identity without permission but I can't risk myself being seen by other humans here and when I saw that someone was missing I took that opportunity to borrow their identity first.

I mean it was a win-win the mother now has her 'daughter' back and I have a loving home to shelter with along with a lover by my side.....

But that's the point... They don't know me. The REAL me and when they do I know that they'll hate me disgust even at my actions.

I deeply sighed as I look at the mirror seeing myself in a humans body that doesn't even belong to me.

"Camila will hate me when she'll figure that I'm not her real daughter... And
Y/n... She'll be heartbroken and betrayed even when she knows the truth." Tears started to fill my eyes as all of the guilt went up to me.

"I'm sorry... I'm very sorry..." I sobbed, thankfully no ones home and 'mom' went out to work so nobody would hear me crying.

"I didn't think of what will my actions will lead to... They'll hate me or worse throw me out when they saw my true form. I don't have much time to stay in this form it's hard to find some things that has magic to help me hide my true self from them."

I wiped my tears away as I laid down on the soft bed. I stared at the ceiling.

"This girl... She already has a perfect life... A caring mother and girlfriend who always brighten up their day. But why did she left?..."

I continue to stare at the ceiling, I close my eyes.

"I already has been just two weeks since I've been in this form... And in those two weeks never have I ever felt this happy and content in my entire life well except for the thoughts of me being caught."

I remember the day when I took this girl's body it changed my life and perspective of the human world. This was first time I've ever felt love in my whole life. Got a perfect house with a kind hearted mother and even a caring girlfriend. I sighed as I remember all of the time I spent with Y/n.

Time with her makes me feel things that I've never felt before but now I kind of understand the feeling of being in love by someone other than my 'mom' that is.

This girl's life was amazing and she's so lucky to have an awesome mother and girlfriend with her.

"But why she ran away?"