⚠️𝐌𝐲 𝐂𝐫𝐮𝐬𝐡 -Boscha

Fem!witch!Reader

This won't have any trigger warning other than twisted yandere way of thinking to get what they want.

▬▬ι══════════════ι▬▬

.
.

Boscha pov

I look over at a certain (h/c) girl walking with her friends. I've been eyeing her for the past hours today feeling slightly jealous of how one of her friends be so close to her.

I tried my best to keep calm but my blood boils everytime when I see someone making her laugh and smile. U heard Scara calling me out as I took one last glance at the witch flirting with my girl, it won't be long till I'll never have to see them with y/n again. A smirk came up to my lips as I head to my group of friends happily chattering with one another.

_________________________

I looked at the bubbly cauldron under me, my eyes glowed purple once the potion was finished. Now the only thing I have to do is give this to her, that wouldn't be much of a problem. I chuckle darkly, sounds of thunder can be heard from outside. (For dramatic purposes)

_________________________

I head towards y/n as I greeted her with a sweet smile giving her, her favorite flowers as she happily take it from me.

"Hey darling, do you have time to go out for lunch together?" She started thinking before looking at her phone.

"Oh, nothing said I'll be doing something important in my schedule so I'm free to go." I nodded as I invited her to one of my favorite restaurant in the isles.

"Great I'll see you there later." I walked away from her mentally smiling to my self. Everything's going according to plan.

.
.

--Little timeskip--

.
.

I patiently waited for y/n to arrive, I then heard the door opened as I turned to see the beautiful (h/l) haired girl looking around for me. I wave my hands up as she makes her way over to me.

"Hey Boscha thanks for inviting me here, I haven't been in this place so this is such an honour."

"Well then the pleasures all mine." Not minutes later the food have arrived I saw y/n having stars in her eyes as she basically drooled then gain proper posture.

"They have (f/f)?!" I chuckle at her adorable face.

"Well this is their specialty here so when I figured out that they have (f/f) I picked this place."

"Okay this is officially will gonna be my favorite place to have lunch."

"And I'll happily will take you here anytime you want." I saw y/n blushed slightly as she shrugged it off when the waiter gave us our drinks.

"Ooohh what's this?" She said pointing at the glass.

"Oh that's their other specialty, I've already tried it and I really love the flavor. I hope you'll like it to." Y/n took a little sip as her eyes went wide.