2. feeling better?

Third person POV

It was the next day, giyuu was still sick. Obanai and sanemi did there best to help him, they told the master about what happened, and obanai, sanemi and giyuu wont have anything mission for a while.

Giyuu was sitting down, he was waiting for sanemi. Sanemi was making breakfast, when suddenly someone knocked on giyuu door.

It was gyomei, he wanna go check to see if giyuu was ok. "Hello..sanemi" gyomei said to sanemi as he walked into giyuu house.

"How are you giyyu?" Gyomei asked giyuu, gyomei was smiling. "Im...doing ok..onii-chan.." Giyuu said slowly to gyomei.

Sanemi and obanai were confused, giyuu was related to gyomei? "onii-chan..?" Obanai asked giyuu, as he sat down. Giyuu actually giggled and said, "I...see gyomei as a brother...so I called him onii-chan...he was fine with it" giyuu said to obanai.

Saneni was finally done making breakfast so he gave obanai and giyuu some, gyomei told giyuu about the mission and stuff then left bc he has a mission.

"I'm going to go shopping for food, your almost out giyuu" sanemi said as he left, now it was just obanai and giyuu.

Obanai was actually a bit nervous to be around giyuu, I mean he obviously like him, being this close to giyuu was like a dream come true for obanai.

"Are you feeling giyuu?" Obanai asked, he still haven't even touch this food. "I still feel sick..but a lot better." Giyuu said as he finishes eating.

"Why didn't you Eat?" Giyuu asked obanai, obanai wasn't sure who to answer. "If it about your face...you don't need to be ashamed about anything" giyuu said to obanai, it shocked him.

Giyuu knew not to judge anyone on appearance, so he didn't care if obanai has a scar or something. As long as obanai eat, giyuu happy.

Obanai slowly took off his mask, giyuu could finally see the scar, but tbh giyuu actually like the scar. Giyuu always has a thing for people with scar.

Obanai slowly started to eat, giyuu actually smiled at that. He was happy that obanai trust him to show him this. "You look beautiful.." Giyuu said out of nowhere, obanai was now a blushing mess.

"You think so..?" Obanai said slowly, he didn't want to look up. Giyuu slowly said yes to obanai, then he went to lay down on the couch.

Obanai soon finish eating, he was about to do something when giyuu said. "Can...you stay with me..?" Giyuu said slowly, he was half sleep. Obviously obanai couldn't said no. He was right next to giyuu, as giyuu slept.

Sanemi soon can back, he found giyuu sleeping and obanai right next to him.

"Uh? What happened?" Sanemi asked, obanai started to explain what happened. It was surprising, they never seen giyuu like that. It was new but it not like they didn't like it.

"Mhm..the other seen to be worried about giyuu. I saw them when I was out." Sanemi said to obanai as he sit down, obanai nodded at that.

"It weird..you know, they finally act like they care.." Obanai said, Kaburamaru(obanai snake) slowly went on to giyuu again, but you could hear something from the snake. "I know Kaburamaru.." Obanai said to his snake.

You could see sanemi face, it looks like he saw a ghost. "I forgot you can TALK to snake." Sanemi said, obanai just glared at him.

"Be quiet sanemi, you wake giyuu." Obanai said to sanemi, they both look at see giyuu still sleeping. He look so peaceful.

"I wonder does he even sleep..? I mean he always look so tired.." Sanemi said in a calm voice, obanai agreed with sanemi.

"Maybe he has insomnia? Lot of demons slayer do suffer from it.." Obanai said, sanemi agreed with that. It would make sense if he did have it.

They both talk some more then tell sleep right next to giyuu.

(FUN FACT the Century in demon slayer was 1912 to 1926, and insomnia was first discovered in 1818) ( think it true. I'm not smart tho)

Tbc