5. a mission

Third person POV

It was the next day, giyuu got a message, from a master. He was now allowed to go on missions again, but someone has to be with him. He didn't mind that, he actually wanna to try to talk to the other hashira.

He was out on a mission with tengen, he won't be back until the night. So it was just obanai and sanemi.

"One of us have to confess to him." Obanai said as he feeds his snake, sanemi obviously didn't want to do it. "I don't want too." Sanemi said as he eat something, obanai look at him in disbelief.

Sanemi was the one to confessed to obanai, so it was a surprise That he can't do it again. "Fine i'll do it.." Obanai Said to sanemi, sanemi smirk at that.

It was pretty lonely without giyuu there, they mostly look around his house. It was a lot different then they imagine, they found lot of things that they didn't expect.

"There a dress." Sanemi said as he looked at his clothes. "It might be his sister, there pictures of her." Obanai point out to sanemi, he agreed on that, and left it at that.

"U know I never knew giyuu could cook." Sanemi said as they both sit down. "Same and cook for muichiro too, I mean he still is a kid." Obanai said, giyuu actually was a great cook. He learn it from his sister (👩‍🦯)

"I wonder how the hashira would react about the vacation, bc giyuu said he would come." Obanai said to sanemi, it would be the first time for giyuu to be on a vacation with the hashira.

"I wonder too, and it coming up too. Only two more days left." Sanemi said to obanai.

"imagine if they found out we were dating, and plan on confessing to giyuu." Obanai said, sanemi also wondering too.

"Your guys are dating?" Giyyu said as he stare in shocked. Sanemi fell do to obanai screaming in surprised.

"Giyuu! When did you get back?" Sanemi said, giyuu look tired. "It wasn't hard to kill the demon, but uzui is annoying.." Giyuu said with a grumpy face.

Giyuu pov

Uzui talk a lot, I mean a lot. BUT OBANAI AND SANEMI ARE DATING AND PLAN TO CONFESS TO ME?!

AM I DREAMING?

third person POV

Giyuu was thinking on how it was a dream, while obanai and sanemi just stare at him. It looks like he was in some trance, obanai slowly walk up to him to make sure he alive.

Giyuu suddenly kiss obanai, sanemi look surprised giyuu actually made the first move. It last for a few seconds, Obanai looked surprised but happy. "I hear...you both liked me..?" Giyuu asked both of them, they nodded as a yes.

Sanemi look away, he was embarrassed, while obanai was just staring at the ground. "Embarrassed?" Giyuu said with a smile, obanai didn't said anything, so did sanemi.

Giyuu slowly walk up to sanemi to give him a kiss too, which surprise sanemi. (😦BOTTOM SANEMI!?!🫣)

After that they decided to get to together, and soon tell sleep after training.

TBC

Slowly crying bc it probably cringey