~ Chapter 7 ~

~Lord Elrond's Private Study~

"Will I be able to bring Cymopoleia back to Rivendell today? Until we can find a suitable cave in the mountains nearby for her to nest in" Vaenyra asked Lord Elrond bringing back the serious discussion after their carefree laugh they all shared.

"Yes, I will make arrangements with my people and especially my guard, they will all know not to panic and attack Cymopoleia on first sight." Lord Elrond replied calmly.

Vaenyra sighed in relief, even though if Cymopoleia had to stay away Vaenyra was only worried about their bond. Yes it is strong, but it hasn't been fully completed they had to blood share. Like that of Valyrian Wedding customs it comes after the stage when both truly feel each other's emotions and share memories, Vaenyra and Cymopoleia have just finished the emotions part but have yet to share memories. Vaenyra feared that some of the 'darkness' the Valar mention could intervene with their bond.

"I believe there is a cave opening behind one of the large waterfalls, the one at the highest point. I track the twins there one day it was surprisingly large and could be a home to your dragon Princess" Lindir imported speaking up from his quiet place behind Vaenyra & Taerion.

"Ah yes, I know that cave. It was one of their hiding places to escape from the aftermath of their pranks" Lord Elrond smiled amusement with a look of his look stating he was looking at fond memories.

"Yes, that should do fine. Cymopoleia use to live in a cave close to the seaside she won't mind the waterfall, if anything she will love it so much she might not leave" Vaenyra joked giggling lightly.

"I swear Cymopoleia has to be half-water Dragon with the way she acts around water" Taerion rolled his eyes while he stood up from his seat.

"It could also explain her blue flames but we always assume it was because they are the hottest flames maybe its a mixture of both possibly, that would also mean one of her parents would be of the last surviving water dragons! Imagine more dragons of each element Fire, Water, Ice and Lighting it would be amazing" Vaenyra gushed out in excitement, one of her dreams was to search the world for more wild dragons.

She wanted to find every element of the Dragon Types or any remains of them ever existing, yes there is some recorded in Targaryen History but that was all on paper nothing solid like a dragon claw or scale etc.

Lord Elrond chuckled in amusement at Vaenyra it was refreshing to one so young to want to explore and discover lost history & truths. Lindir though just seem to be much paler, he had only heard of fire dragons now the Princess just informed him of Water, Ice & Lighting dragons might exist. He though fire dragons were the worst he shudders to imagine how destructive the others would be.

"We should return to your quarters so you may change into something more fitting for travel, we will have to lead Lord Glorfindel and his men to Cymopoleia" Taerion stated crossing his arms over his chest, looking at Vaenyra's dress