Secrets (OC)

Ghost x OC (fem)

a/n: This just popped up in my head and I thought it was a cute idea. I usually write with my OC, Mykie. I will post some reader inserts down the road too :)

Warnings/Content: Fluff, kissing, no warnings really <3

WC: 425

"She was smoking hot, but she didn't vibe with the military life." Gaz sighed. He was telling the team about the date he had recently gone on during their vacation time.

"I find that tends to be common." Soap rested his head in his hand and let out a defeated sigh. "Gotta find a hot military chick - Mykie! You're a hot military chick! We should get drinks sometime!" Soap shot up right.

"Well thank you for realizing I'm a girl. And thanks for the compliment? Um but I'm already seeing someone." Mykie chuckled at Soaps boyish mannerisms.

"Seeing someone? Since when?" Gaz intruded.

"I don't remember you ever talking about a guy. You're lying aren't you, you just don't like me." Soap pouted

"I hate to be the bearer of bad news, Soap, but I see you as a brother. You too Gaz. And I'm not lying. I am seeing someone."

"Do you know anything about this Ghost?" Soap asked, throwing his hands out in disbelief towards Ghost who was trying to keep to himself.

"No." He said rather bluntly.

"I thought you guys were buddies, how do you not know?" Soap poked.

"Soap, come on bro! You think I can't bag a man?" Mykie tried to take the heat off of Ghost.

"It's not that. You're just..." Soap trailed off.

"I'm just what." Mykie narrowed her eyes.

"I dunno...like...really tomboy." Soap winced as he said the words, his shoulders went up as if to protect himself from incoming assault.

"Tomboy?! I'm much girlier than most women in the military, Soap. You've clearly never met an actual woman in the military." Mykie was trying her best to not be offended.

"Soap. Shut up while you're ahead." Gaz warned.

"Ugh, just tell us his name." Soap pleaded.

"I can't, it's a secret." Mykie winked at Soap who sighed in defeat.

Ghost stood from his spot, he shut the book he was reading. He took a few steps towards Mykie, he placed his hand on the back of her head as she tilted to meet his gaze. With his free hand, he lifted his black baklava up just enough to reveal his lips and jaw line.

"I've got paperwork to do," He said as he leaned down and gave Mykie a deep, loving kiss. He smirked as he dropped his mask and glared at Soap who's jaw had been on the floor. Mykie grinned as she returned to the tea that was in front of her.

"Secret." She grinned as she took a sip from her drink.