Prologue: To The Unknown

{A/N: Hello, guys! This is an extended version of my one-shot with the same title. This series will explore what happened during Rimuru's 10-year stay in the God Eater Verse, as well as tackle what will happen after my one-shot story.}

---Written by Haru---

_______________

In the vast expanse of space, two individuals were seen clashing with tremendous force—a force that shook the entire universe.

The two had been fighting for an unknown duration, and with each clash of their swords, they released intense shockwaves that destroyed planets and stars from afar.

Their fight was so intense that even the fabric of space and time got disrupted.

The energy they unleashed was strong enough to terraform a world, using their magical energy as a source of power.

"You have no soul!" the person with silver-blueish hair exclaimed.

"That is why I have no fear," the other being replied. His eyes glowed in deep crimson as he swung his right hand and aimed at the person with silver-blueish hair.

These two beings, who surpassed even the gods, were known as Rimuru Tempest, the Chaos Creator, One of the Eight Star Demon Lords of the Octagram, and the other is known as Ivaraj, the Chaos Dragon.

Ivaraj had been freed from his seal and obtained a human body and his own ego, making him ten times stronger than when he was sealed by Veldanava, the Star Dragon King himself.

"Let's enjoy this moment, Chaos Creator, for this might be your last," Ivaraj said as he grew a pair of black wings on his back.

Rimuru remained silent and continued to look down at his feet. In his mind, he was talking to his eternal partner known as Ciel, a mana born from the Wisdom Core of Raphael.

Rimuru was using Thought Acceleration over 10 million times faster. If Rimuru were an ordinary human or being, his brain would already explode due to the stress caused by the information being processed at a super speed that surpassed even the fastest supercomputer.

Rimuru had considered all possible possibilities of this fight with Ivaraj, and he had come up with a single solution: absorbing Ivaraj.

Although he was hesitant since he didn't know if his Ultimate Skill could absorb Ivaraj, as he remembered that Beelzebub had a limit on what it could swallow.

But Ciel reassured him that Azathoth could devour even the strongest of the gods and could even devour an entire multiverse if desired.

With Ciel's reassurance, Rimuru looked at Ivaraj, who was in front of him and in an attack position, ready to strike. But for Rimuru, he was moving so slow that he looked like an old turtle.

'Time to end you,' Rimuru thought as he turned off his Thought Acceleration. Ivaraj's movements became faster, and Rimuru raised his hand towards Ivaraj, looking at him.

Ivaraj increased his speed and was ready to pierce Rimuru's chest, but before he could reach Rimuru, something unexpected happened.

"Gotcha... Devour him, Azathoth," a dark purple smoke with tiny white dots appeared from Rimuru's left hand and began swallowing Ivaraj.

"NOOOOO... THIS CAN'T BE..." Ivaraj tried to fight back, but to no avail.

"I WILL GET MY REVENGE ON YOU, RIMURU TEMPEST!" Those were Ivaraj's last words as he disappeared from existence or at least that's what it seemed.

"It's finally over," Rimuru said, heaving a sigh of relief.

<<Even if you say it's over, you still have a duty, Master. You have to clean up this mess,>> Ciel reminded.

Rimuru then looked at the surroundings and saw the destruction their battle had caused.

"Looks like I have to fix all of this," Rimuru said as he began repairing the damage in his multiverse.

***

For thousands of years, Rimuru spent his time repairing the places that were damaged by their battles. Some worlds were destroyed by the gods during these conflicts, and Rimuru was forced to recreate them and revive those who had died on those worlds.

While some worlds managed to adapt to the magic energy released by Ivaraj and Rimuru during their battles, achieving unparalleled strength and advancing technologically, others didn't benefit from this energy. In some worlds, the energy of Rimuru and Ivaraj spawned powerful monsters that destroyed civilizations. Rimuru took his time to fix those worlds, slowly devouring the residue of the chaotic energy.

Now, Rimuru found himself on his last stop, a planet similar to Earth but with notable differences. He entered its atmosphere and landed in a desolate and abandoned city. The buildings had already begun to crumble, and signs of battle damage were visible everywhere he looked.

"What happened to this world?" Rimuru wondered aloud.

As soon as he spoke, he felt a presence behind him. He sensed hostility emanating from it and, without hesitation, Rimuru drew the katana hanging from his hip and swiftly struck down whatever was behind him. Turning around, he saw that he had bisected a giant monster with his sword.

However, the monster wasn't the only thing that got cut in half. Due to the power of Rimuru's swing, some of the buildings had also been sliced in two.

"Oops... I keep forgetting how powerful this sword is," Rimuru remarked, looking at the Tempest Sword in his hands.

"Ciel, you know what to do. Also, create a weapon that the people of this world use to fight these monsters," Rimuru commanded.

"Yes, Master," Ciel replied and proceeded to input Rimuru's information into every computer on the planet to make it seem as if Rimuru was born in this world. Additionally, Ciel created a weapon called the God Arc for Rimuru.

The God Arc was a mechanical katana infused with Oracle Cells, ensuring compatibility with Rimuru and the ability to handle his power

After a while, Rimuru was wearing his usual Demon Lord outfit, with a red armlet adorning his right wrist.

The katana was strapped to his back, and Rimuru set out to explore the world while simultaneously fixing the damage caused by their battle

"Let's see what has happened to this world."

---To be continued---