~Homeroom~

~Narrator~
     TODAY Nicole is about to walk into a day that will change her life FOREVER.

Nicole's pov
As I was in the car waiting for the 10 minute drive that felt like 30 minutes to be over I kept texting my brother on AIM to you know check up on him,see when he's coming down from college,if he can send me money you know the casual things.

But as I was texting him I jerked forward and hit my phone on my head which hurt like hell.As I was looking up to see why my mom did that I realized that I was at school ahh, I got so excited when I saw maya and Anna walking out of Anna's moms car hand in hand.

Gracias mamá bye,come on iris I said I nudged my sister because she had her earphones in.huh said iris,we're at school let's go I said with joy and the slightest amount of irritation.oh okay let's go,gracias mama te amo, said iris.
Come on let's go, I said with irritation.okay let's go said iris with joy.we finally got out of the car full of joy.Me and my sister quickly went our separate ways I went with my friends she went with hers.I carefully ran up behind maya and Anna as I tried to scare them but they turn around right on time.Hey guys I said hugging them with the biggest smile on my face.

Omg hi, Anna and maya said in unison.I can't believe we're in the 7th grade now ahh,I said with excitement.me too,Anna and maya said unison once again.

Just as we were finishing up our conversation,THE BELL RANG FIRST DAY OF 7th GRADE HERE WE COME,Anna said.