"ᴅᴜsᴛɪɴ ʟᴏᴠᴇs ᴍᴀʏᴀ" "ʙʀᴀɴᴅᴛ ʟᴏᴠᴇs ᴍᴀʏᴀ"!

~NARRATOR~
            "It just gets worse
               For nicole"

            ~NARRATOR~            "It just gets worse               For nicole"

𝒩𝒾𝒸ℴ𝓁ℯ𝓈 𝓅ℴ𝓋
Heather Taylor,Maya did in confusion.

Why would Heather talk to you I thought she didn't like you,Anna also did in confusion.

Well she said I was really pretty this year and she wanted to be my friend and she also wants me to sit with her at lunch,I said with excitement

I thought we were sitting together :(, said Anna.

We are I just said I'll I have to think,I said.

Okay well we're here,maya said with joy.

Omggg let's go sit down,Anna say with excitement.

When we walked into class I saw the teacher on his desk playing the guitar.

Why the f*ck is playing the guitar,u whispered to Anna and maya while taking a seat.

I don't know,said maya.

My seat was in between maya and Anna,but in the back of me was Brandt and some random kid I don't know.

I've liked Brandt since the 5th grade but I haven't told maya and Anna because that can't seem to keep their mouth closed,no offense of course but still,I thought in my head

As the teacher was attendance I felt someone nudge my arm it was Anna.

What,I whispered to Anna.Is Alex looking at me.I turned to see him off in his own.

No he isn't,I said whispering to Anna.Um hold on,she said she grabbed he braw strap and pull it out onto her shoulder.

Is he looking now,Anna said.Nope he is not,I said while turning back to Anna,he'll probably look at me later,she said with hope

Jessica Abraham's,here.Anna Kone?,present.um Brandt Jackson president,Brandt said trying to be funny.I just stayed quiet knowing the kids that laughed have no sense of humor.

Umm Nicole ci-cir,ino,it's pronounced cee-riño
Okay okay got you sorry.
Okay well I'm I have your locker assignmen-,the was just about to say the other half until the bell rang.

Okay we'll come up here and get them.me,Anna,and maya grabbed them quickly and scurried out.

Omg that class was borin-wait are these signs.what do you mea-what are these signs they all say "Dustin loves maya" and "Brandt loves maya"

Wait is that like me omg is it me,maya says with excitement.I'm honestly pissed right now but I'm not going to let maya feel bad,I thought.Wait wait those are like the hottest guys in school.Anna Nicole what is happening.then suddenly I hear this frothy b*tches voice Becca.

Maya,Nicole come over here.turned around slowly and pulled maya with me.wait Na come with us said maya scared.they only called you guys over just go I'll be right here,Anna said.

What's up maya said walking towards them weirdly.hey Heather,hi Becca,hi Jess.HEYY they all say back.omg maya you look so different,said Heather.yeah I got a haircut last minute said maya.mhm where did you get it done Becca asked.umm I got it done at,suberb Anna mumbled.yah salon suberb.hmm never heard of that one before,but what you did totally worked I mean Brandt and Dustin really like you and they're fine as hell,said Becca

You could say that again I thought,it's like super crazy,said maya. I know it's crazy,said Becca in her frothy b*tch fake voice.so Nicole do you like anyone asked Heather.umm not anymore,i said kinda pissed.well tell us who it was.um it doesn't really matter but we got to get to p.e see you there bye.

Omg that was awesome,said maya with joy.yeah it was fun now let's go get Anna get to pe I said while I pulled her and fast walked,okay let's go did maya.

——————————————————
A/n
So sorry I didn't post i was dealing with stuff but now I'm back and gave you guys a(n) long a$$ chapter enjoy
(Don't be a quite reader)
(If I made some grammar mistakes or my mistakes at all tell me 😊) more coming soon