C0mmun1ty S3rv1ce

~Narrator~
                Community service
           Gone WRONG because of
                 MAYA AND ANNA

꧁In Homeroom꧂Nicoles pov~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~I was chatting with Connie and Heather about something heather's mom was hosting for the community service project, but I heard something so disturbing from Maya and Anna about the teachers ...

꧁In Homeroom꧂
Nicoles pov
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I was chatting with Connie and Heather about something heather's mom was hosting for the community service project, but I heard something so disturbing from Maya and Anna about the teachers underwear.

Alright,settle down,settle down,people,Okay it's Monday we've got a lot to get thru.But first and foremost is signing up for your mandatory community service project,Spoke the teacher.

More like community suck-vice,Brandt yelled with his hand cupped around his mouth.

People laughed but I just stayed quiet because as much as I like him his jokes kill my mood.

I doubt you will be saying that, when you hear these extremely cool options.Ok um,Sam's dad is delivering meals to the homeless,Said the teacher.

PB&J making party at my house, he yelled with his hand cupped around his mouth like Brandt.

I quietly chuckled not because he was "funny" I was laughing because everyone just looked at him weird and trust me that silence was loud.

Um anyways there's a river trash pick up you can pick gum off a bridge.And finally,Heather's mom..is hosting a fashion show at the nursing home.Huh? Said the teacher trying to excite the girls that we're already excited.

All the girls including me started chatting about it as soon as we heard it, but then the bell rang so we got our bags, and went outside to sign with Heather and the girls.

Everyone ran fast as they could Heather got all the popular girls on the list so obviously I was on there.

꧁In the schools band room꧂

Heathers mom was chatting about how visiting old people makes you happy and joyful inside,and how the old people we are visiting haven't been visited for A LONG TIME.

While Debby Heather's mom was showing us her designs someone came over asking why Anna wasn't in her "boyfriends" group but Debby sent him off to his own circle.