A Hat In Time... Again...

WARNING! Mentions of abuse (Vanessa you asshole! >:( )

So, I have been thinking...

Snatcher is autistic (not canon, just my headcanon). He is aware of what he does is wrong, but often forgets that. The way he holds his hands?  idk ... He totally picked at his nails out of habit when he was alive.

The Prince had no pecking clue that Vanessa was abusing him (emotionally/psychologically, perhaps even physically) and just went along with whatever she said. (I wanna kill Vanessa)

He also stims. Just look at the way Snatcher moves his arms when he talks. There is no way he doesn't flap his arms like a bird when he gets nervous... his tail also probably wiggles and just... *thump thump thump* against the floor or tree.

ANOTHER THING! Moonjumper in my au(s) is the Prince's corpse, so Moonjumper is autistic. He picks at the chains, and his nails... or his skin... Both him and Snatcher probably bite stuff... Usually their (own) arms, or wood (probably). Or... well... anything that they feel like needs to be bitten. It's a habit they got from their cat from when the Prince was like, 5.

Sometimes they claw at stuff like a cat as well.

...

Would adhd work as well?... Probably.

Also I head-canon that Prince died 18 or 19.