imessage || real life

sorryi ran into someone i knew

sorry
i ran into someone i knew

and you talked to them for three hours ?

yeah
we had a lot to catch up on
we're going to hang out tonight

cool

becky you're being grumpy
you're invited too

i don't want to be a third wheel

she's bringing her friend
you won't be a third wheel

i'll just be a fourth wheel

you're being so dramatic

you ignored me for like three hours

becky
she is literally my friend
it's not like you're my girlfriend
so i don't get why you're so upset about it

————————————————————-

becky had only spoke to freen in one to two word sentences ever since she came back.

deep down becky knew she was being irrational but she couldn't help it. she felt possessive over freen. she didn't like it when other people held freen's attention, especially for three hours.

"are you doing being grumpy yet?" freen asks.

she's standing in the doorway of becky's room.

"no." becky crosses her arms.

"okay," freen says. "i'm going out."

"okay."

freen sighs and then sits down at the edge of becky's bed. she looks at becky with a frown on her face.

"why are you acting like this?" she asks with her voice pleading with becky for an answer.

"i don't," becky pauses. she doesn't exactly know what she's feeling or why she acts the way she does.

there's just something about freen. something that makes her act completely irrational.

becky sighs. "i don't like sharing you."

"sharing me?"

"i like having your attention," becky confesses. "when someone else has it, i just feel bad."

"well," freen coughs awkwardly. "that's a lot to take in."

"sorry." becky mumbles.

freen shakes her head and hold her arms out for becky. becky wastes no time and basically collapses into freen's embrace.

freen kisses the top of becky's head. "you know i don't like sharing you either."

"good," becky chuckles.