one.

third person's point of view

lee noeul is the epitome of the word 'sunshine'.

yes, he grew up pampered by every single one of the members of their family, given that he's the youngest and only heir of a very much well-knowned and one of the richest chaebol families in south korea. his appa is also very protective of him to the point that he never lets his sweet son go out without his bodyguards while, his eomma spoils him with the most expensive things that she finds pretty and perfectly suitable for her baby.

but, despite being spoiled rotten by his family, especially his parents, the omega is not the type to brag nor think highly of himself just because his family is rich. he is a humble person who likes to participate in charity events instead of going to parties along with his father's business partners' heirs. he is also a part of a community who supports children who lives in orphanages throughout their lives.

because of this, noeul's appa is really proud of his son and is more than happy to support him in the charities where he participates in. this made their family be more recognized by the people, making other families want to be connected with them more. but, due to his dad's protectiveness, he doesn't allow them to be acquainted with his only son since some of them only intend to use noeul for publicity as they wanted to be the omega's future 'mate'.

it is due to the fact that noeul is an innocent cinammon roll for most people that he meets, meaning he doesn't know when people are deceiving him or not. for him, all he wants is to be friends with everyone who is being nice to him without knowing if they are truly sincere. this just adds to the reason why his appa never lets him be associated with his business partners whom he knows that could take advantage of his son's innocence.

and, because of his sweet and bubbly personality, everyone who meets or interacts with him, slowly melt in his sparkling eyes and pretty smile.

except for one person.

boss sermsongwittaya, the alpha who is a rising star CEO of thailand.

at the age of 20, he has already built a company on his own even if he came from a not-so rich family. by his hardwork and persistence, he was able to start his own business without any financial support from his parents. all he relied on was his talent and his savings throughout the years. now that he's 24, boss was able to make a name for himself in the business industry as he became featured on a magazine about self-made millionaires. he instantly gained fans who are mostly betas and omegas, given that he is an alpha who's yet to become married and is a complete package already. he got lots of marriage proposals from other rich families in thailand, but he was quick to turn them down, respectfully.

noeul was now shivering in front of him, trying his best not to cry. his shirt was drenched in coffee (lucky for him, it was iced coffee) that was 'accidentally' spilled by his other co-workers at him. the omega bowed. "i- i am sorry, khun boss. i- i will change right away. it was just an acc—" he was cut off by the alpha's deep sigh.

"were the files soaked as well? i asked you to deliver them to the marketing, didn't i?" the alpha asked, not even caring to ask if the blonde boy is fine.

sobbing, the omega nodded. "y-yes, khun boss. t-the files were drenched too b-because—" noeul tried to explain but was startled when the alpha slammed one hand on his desk.

"pathetic. those were important files, noeul-ssi! ms. namtan spent two days writing them and three days for my secretary to compile and revise them! how could you be so stupid!? you couldn't even avoid getting bumped into? now what, huh? what are we going to do with those files?!" boss smirked at himself. those files weren't that important anyway. he was only pretending to be mad at noeul, who's an intern at his company. he grabbed the opportunity to scold him and expose the true nature of the omega that he believes is just like any other rich kid's trashy attitude.