Season 1 Episode 9

Meagan's phone rang again for the 100th time as she entered Empire that night, she saw that it was Cookie calling again and she rejected the call, again.

"Aren't you supposed to be at Leviticus for rehearsal?" Becky ask when she saw Meagan.

"There is no way in hell am performing with Hakeem and Jamal on stage for this showcase" Meagan told her rolling her eyes.

"Why not?" Becy asked confused as they stood in front of the elevator waiting for it.

"Cause they might kill each other up on that stage and take me down with them. That's why I came here to ask my dad to perform alone" Meagan explains to her.

Becky press the elevator button multiple times after noticing that it was stuck on the 17th floor.

"Mr. Malcom" becy says getting the attention of Empire's new head of security.

Meagan gave Becky a look after noticing the way Becky said the man's name.

"The elevator seems to be stuck on 17 for, like the last 10 minutes. Can you help me out?" Becky ask while twirling her hair.

"Now you just reaching. That man don't want you" Meagan mumbled to her which cause Becky to step on her toes harshly.

Meagan held in a scream, "you ok Ms. Lyon?" Malcom questioned.

"Am fine" Meagan barely whispered to him then face Becky, "am gonna kill you" Meagan told her.

Malcom pressed the elevator button multiple times as well then pulled out his keys and brought the elevator down.

Once the elevator doors open everyone went into a state of shock, "I lost my mommy" Lola says with a small suitcase and teddy bear in hand.

"I'll take her" Meagan says and took Lola into her arms and pulled the suitcase behind her towards the break room.
___________________________________________________

"So, she just up and left her child?" Cookie question confused surrounded by Lucious, Hakeem, Jamal and Malcom.

"Yeah, it appears that way. We search the entire building" Malcom reported to them, "Jamal gonna be a daddy? Who would've thought" Hakeem joked while playing with jamal's scarf.

"Leave with all that" Jamal says pisst off and pushed Hakeem's hand off of him and walked away.

"Jamal!" Cookie called after him, "am fine. Leave me alone" he says still walking out.

Hakeem followed behind him still finding the situation amusing.

"No, let him go. He needs to blow off some steam" Lucious says when he noticed Cookie was about to go after Jamal.

"Where is that little girl at right now?" Lucious questioned Malcom, "this is your fault, Lucious!" Cookie says before Malcom could answer the question.

"Why is this my fault?" Lucious asked confused at Cookie's accusation.

But Cookie waved him off and walked away, "where is she?" Lucious asked again.

"She's safe with Meagan sir" Malcom answered him, then Cookie came back, "have you seen Meagan all day?" Cookie question curiously.

"According to Malcom she's with Lola" Lucious answer her, "oh so she can appear at Empire but not show up for rehearsal. You daughter is messing with ma money Lucious" Cookie says angrily.

"Meagan said she there is no way she's getting on stage with her brothers. She's either performing alone or not at all" Malcom advised them.

Lucious and Cookie looked at him confused, "she's loud when she complains" Malcom said with a small laugh.