Season 2 Episode 12

Meagan smirked as she watch Cookie signed the 35% revenue contract with Majesty as Hakeem glared at her, "I thought it was only a 30% revenue?" Hakeem says still glaring.

"I also said that it's negotiable, to be higher, it's just business Hakeem" Meagan told him smirk.

Meagan shakes hands with Majesty's lawyer and sent him on his way after the contract got signed.

"Hakeem leave her alone, as she said, it's just business" Cookie told him.

"I have to get back to Majesty for this month's review meeting, love y'all" Meagan says hugging her mom and blowing a kiss at Hakeem who flipped her off.

***

Jazz hugged Meagan when she walked in being that she just got back from Florida.

"I missed you, as much as I love Lola, that's too much cuteness for me to handle" Jazz told her smiling.

"Aww, I miss her so much. Let's get this meeting over with and talk later" Meagan told Jazz as both of her assistants walked in.

Five minutes into the meeting the conference room door busted open by the FBI.

"The f*ck! What the hell do you think your doing?!" Meagan shouted at them.

"We have a warrant to search the building" One white guy said pushing the warrant into Sky's face.

"Don't be pushing things into my sister's face!" Jazz snapped at him pulling Sky behind her.

"Ain't you people use to all that by now" He says taking a knife and ripping through a cushion with the other FBI agents.

Jazz made a move towards him with one of Meagan's Oscar trophy in her hand, Sky immediately pulled her back.

"Also this is for you" the FBI agent, who's name is Grant shoved another warrant to the girls.

It's a warrant to search Meagan's house, "you can't search without me being present" Meagan told him glaring.

"We also can't get in due to your security system, so I need you to get in your car and and let my agents in" He told her smirking.

Meagan bit her tongue in order not to tell him what he should go do with the warrant.

"Call a clean up crew immediately and my decorator. I want this place looking like they have never been here. Cody, Zack come with me" Meagan told her assistants and left.

Meagan pulled up to her house and disarmed her elite security system and let the FBI in. They basically trashed her whole house and she got it all on tape because there was no way in hell the FBI weren't getting the bill for all the damages they did.

***

A few hours later Lucious called a family meeting at laviticus with his lawyer Thirsty, Meagan was the last to arrive with Zack. Cody went back to Majesty to finish up some paper work.

"Hey baby girl, you good?" Lucious asked as he kiss Meagan on the head, "after the FBI trashed my house and Majesty? Not so good" Meagan told him.

She and Zack took a seat, stressed from the events of today. "Hey, look I know everybody is on edge right now, but let's just be easy. This blanton harassment is common in federal investigations, they got no case so they use one open investigation to open another investigation that's it" Thirsty told the family.

"Damn, you even talk crooked" Cookie comments with a wine glass in hand.

"They're casting a wide net, they are trying to put more pressure on dad by going after his family too" Andre advised.