Marriage ! changes the life 💔

------ " Why you are crying Mrs.Vansh Raisinghania ?
Be happy sweetheart.. within just one second your life changed , you are not an orphanage girl now , you are my wife , my better half , my partner , my billion property is now yours.. "

Vansh smirks to say this..

Riddhima doesn't looks at him..
She is trying to make her hand free from the handcuffs..

Vansh pulls her close to him..
There is no gap between them now..
They are able to hear the breathing sound of each other...

---- " Why you are trying to go away from me ?
I'm not a devil , I have also a heart , I'm also a human..
You know when I first seen you in my house my heart beat stopped to see you..
/ He sides her hair locks / I fall in love with you Riddhima..
I'm also orphanage , in early age I also lost my parents , I can't able to remember their face clearly , from that time I am working hard to establish myself...
Now I am tired , I was looking for someone who will take care of me..
So , when I first met with you , I understood that girl is only you.. From that time I decided to change your identity..
I want my own family with you Riddhima.. "

To hear this Riddhima shockingly looks at him..

Vansh ( smiles in mind ) : Sweetheart ! Your anger is melting now..
I knew very well that it will be easy to blackmail you emotionally like this...

_____ The priest was going to bathroom after awake from sleep..
He shouts " Who is there ? In this midnight also I can't be able to sleep properly..
Aren't you all get time to elope from the house instead of midnight ? "
He comes to them..
---- " Hihi ! You already filled her hairline..
Can't you wait for me ?
Impatientce man ! Zara bhi sabar nahi hai.. !
Just wait one minute , I am arranging everything for your marriage rituals.. "

Vansh ( shockingly ) : No...No... It's okay..
You don't need to do anything in this midnight..
You go and sleep..

After said it he realizes Riddhima will not believe on his love story if he said like this..

Priest : Hihi ! Oh man ! Are you feeling afraid to think about my charge ?

Vansh ( angrily ) : Stop to show your teeth..
Why Vansh Raisinghania will feel afraid ?
Take this cheque and go away from here..

Priest : Oh my God ! My real God Vansh Raisinghania came in this temple..
Sir ! You always donated money for this temple but never visit here, today in the midnight you suddenly came here for marriage..
Why you are marrying secretly like this sir ?

Vansh ( angrily ) : That's none of your business.
He controls his anger as Riddhima is still crying besides him..
He should win her trust now..
So he tells the priest to arrange the marriage rituals..

Vansh removes her hand cuffs then holds her hand..
-- "We will tie our knot of wedding for upcoming 7 births to complete the marriage rituals..
Don't be afraid like this Mrs.Raisinghania , after marriage you will go to heaven cum your Sasural ( law's house )"

He takes her in his arm then makes her sit down on the stool of mandap..

The priest gives them two garlands of roses..
After that he starts the rituals..

Priest ( in mind ) : I think sir kidnapped this girl ; I noticed her hand were locked by handcuffs , if he loves that girl then he will not marry her secretly in the midnight like this..He is doing this marriage for enjoyment..
He will use this girl as sex toy..
Aamir logo ka kaala kaarnama !
I should click some pictures of them , in future I can earn some money to blackmail Sir to show him the pictures of his secret marriage..