New journey of ❤Life

Riddhima can't be able to believe all this..
She can't able to accept the surprise in her life again and again..
That night Vansh married her suddenly then changed her identity and now her name, her existence everything changed like this..
She was going to finish this mortal life as she didn't find out any reason to alive though she lied to Vansh that she didn't go to commit suicide...
She always searches her family but never thought that she will met with her own family like this...
If she died now then she was unaware of this truth, when she entered in this house for the first time she felt some connections..
She used to see some flashes related with this house but she always ignored those things..
After married she accepted Vansh as her own family now she feels angry with Vansh' s question..
How can this man addressed Kabir as my lover?

Riddhima (angrily) :  Who said you that Kabir is my lover?
Am I ever said this to you?

Vansh bends his head down , it's true that Riddhima never said that she loves Kabir Or she  tried to meet with Kabir after marriage..
He wants to go away from there as he can't able to reply her now....
To fulfill his beloved sister Siya's wish he forcefully married with Riddhima🫣 now how he will repent for his mistake?
He feels guilty, he can't be able to stand face to face in front Riddhima..

Riddhima understands his situation..
-- " Where you are going Mr. Raisinghania?
Are you trying to elope?
That night I also tried to elope from you ...
I can't able to believe nature will take it's revenge so soon. Tonight you are trying to elope from me..

Vansh ( sadly) : I'm going to call the Advocate..
I realized that i did mistake...
Sorry will be not enough for that...
To handover my responsibility of this house, I will go away from here for forever..

Riddhima ( laughs) : Disouza said right you are a devil, you are a heartless man, you are selfish..
So easily you moved on..
Great Mr. Raisinghania..
/ She 👏 claps /

She thuds on the floor..
She wipes her tears..

--- " Go away fast... I also don't want to waste a minute... "

----- " I also don't waste a minute Sir..  Again I created immediate draft for your divorcee "
To say this Advocate smiles..

Vansh shocks to see Advocate with Disouza at the door...
He feels sad to think within some minutes his do called relationship with Riddhima broken down for forever...
His heart aches to think about the separation..
In childhood he lost his first love Rani now after a long time later when he find out destiny written their separation again...

Vansh ( controls his tear) : You arrived at perfect time..

Advocate ( smiles) : Over the phone call, I understood that you are angry as first divorcee paper wasted, so I prepared again fast to make you happy..

Riddhima stands up then comes to the Advocate..
-- " Give me the Divorcee paper.. "

Advocate hesitates to give the divorcee paper on Riddhima 's hand..
His hand shakes to remember what Riddhima done last time with the divorcee paper..

Advocate looks at Vansh..

Vansh indicates him to give the divorcee paper on Riddhima's hand..

Advocate gives the paper to Riddhima...
She smiles to get it...
She takes out the pen from Advocate's pocket..

Vansh closes his eyes as he doesn't want that his eyes becomes the witness for this heartbreaking moment...

Riddhima holds the divorcee paper in front of Vansh...
Riddhima ( gulps) : Hey caretaker! Will you can be able to tear off it or I have to this..

Vansh shocks to hear her words...

Riddhima continues her words -- " Tell your Advocate that first make the draft for the registration of our marriage, after that we will think about divorcee...
Without proper marriage how divorcee can be happen? "

Advocate shockingly looks at Vansh..
Vansh indicates him to go away....

Advocate goes away from there..

Vansh is confused, he thinks what this girl wants do?

Riddhima ( giggles) : So.. Dear care taker..
Now you show me the whole house..
Previous time you have too much restrictions about my roaming..
When I went to the garden, you became angry, when I came in this room, again you became angry..
I hope you will not angry now as you said some minutes before that I'm the owner of this house..
So, Care taker take me to the terrace..

Vansh ( gulps) : Care taker! Ummm.. Ye bhi sahi hai..
Let's come with me Madam..

Riddhima ( giggles) : I can't come by myself..
My legs are paining, whole day I run on the roads for You ( her voice choked to remember how she rushes to save her dignity from the taxi driver)

Vansh feels her condition, he takes up in his arm immediately..

Riddhima (giggles) : Still I don't order you to take me in your arm..
Hey caretaker! How dare you to touch me without my permission?

Vansh ( shockingly) : Sorry but not sorry..
I don't find out any other option with out this to fulfill my wish..

Riddhima ( in mind) : Let's see devil 😈 how I will teach you the lesson of love 😉

------- Background music : Lo safar suru ho gaya 🎶

Precap : What will be Siya's reaction to see her brother's GULU GULU love story? 🤪