Splash of Surprises 🎁

Riddhima starts to cut her birthday cake..
Everyone claps and sings happy birthday song for her..
Her eyes becomes teary..
It's first time when her birthday is celebrating grandly..
She wants to feed the first piece of the cake to Vansh..
She holds the piece of the cake in front of Vansh but Vansh feeds her..
---- " You need sweetness in your life.. I hope you remember this day for forever.. "

Riddhima ( smiles ) : Indeed ! I'm greatful to you for this arrangements.. I wanted to arrange special banquet for the children on this day ; but for this sudden marriage , I can't be able to do any concert ---

Vansh ( interrupts ) : Madam ! Now your better half took your responsibility ; I hope I can be able to fulfill your wish..

Riddhima ( smiles ) : Thank you..
You did more than my wish 😊

____ Everyone starts to enjoy their meal..
Riddhima adores her man , she feels lucky to get this man as his husband..
She understands that this man is rude , aggressive but he has a golden heart..

________ In the house :
Siya smiles to hold the knife..
--- " It's easy to cut your thorat anytime but I want to kill you slowly slowly , I want to enjoy your every pain..
Today your birthday will be remarkable my cutie..

______ Riddhima and Vansh comes back in the house..
Riddhima smiles to see the decorations..
/ In mind/-- " It's going to much..
I'm not habbituate with too much happiness , I'm feeling afraid now.. "

Vansh : You take rest now birthday girl , at sharp 6 p.m you will get ready for tonight 's party..

Riddhima : What's need to arrange party in tonight again ? Already you gifted me the best gift to arrange banquet for the children of orphan..
I'm happy , you don't need to arrange more..

Vansh ( chuckles ) : It's just started , picture toh abhi baaki hai Sweetheart !

Riddhima feels something wrong is going to happen tonight.
She gulps to think how she will protect herself from the upcoming unknown danger..

----- she walks towards the bedroom slowly..
Her mind lost in thoughts of upcoming storm..

----- She slowly starts to open the drape of saree..
Suddenly her eyes becomes wide in shock to see Siya is coming out from the washroom..

Riddhima ( angrily ) : What are you doing here ?

Siya ( laughs ) : You are staying in my house , and you are asking this type of nonsense question to the owner of this house..
Listen carefully ! I have right to roam anywhere in this house..
Don't be hyper birthday girl 😙
Now explain me how you enjoyed with my brother..

Riddhima ( irritatingly ) : Why not you ask your brother ?
Now get out from this room..

Siya ( angrily ) : How dare you Riddhima ?
You ordered me to go away from here..
/ To hold her hand , she pulls her close to her /
My Bro is doing special arrangements for some special thing , tonight when you feel the pain , I will be super happy..
/ Siya forcefully starts to open her blouse between talks /
Riddhima holds Siya 's hand..

--- " Siya ! Just stop this otherwise I'll not spare you.. "

Siya ( laughs ) : What you will do Riddhima baby?
By the way I want to gift a special red coloured Bra in your birthday../ She shows the bra /
Look at this baby 😚
For this reason I was helping you to put off this blouse..
Tonight you will look more sexy in front of your husband..

Riddhima ( angrily ) : Shame on you Siya ! How can you think this kind of things? Go away from here to take your special special gift..
You need this type of things more than me..