A Fawns Test, phase 1.0

Emerald hugged the now crying Trinity and knocked her unconscious with magic and said "Just sleep for now, you have been through a lot, besides... you look tired." 

Emerald picked up the now sleeping Trinity and started heading towards her cave but stopped and looked at the fawn and said, you should probably head home, it's going to be storming for a while. The fawn stomped its hoof into the dirt an shook its head at Emerald as it was staring at Trinity. 

Emerald started with ...I... ugh... I see, you want to help take care of her... "There was a brief silence then..." Emerald sighs and said, Fine, just, just be careful, okay? After entering the cave, Emerald laid Trinity on her bed and the fawn turned into a boy with blue hair and dear antlers then asks Emerald, I have been watching her help revive the forest since the start and wanted to return the favor ever since then. However... Emerald looks at him and asks, However what? umm... 

The boy frowns and said hold up on my name for a moment, my family was slaughtered after I was born and I have nobody to stay with. As for my name, I do not yet have one as for that reason, and I wish for Lady Trinity give me one herself, but seeing her in this condition...

Emerald crossed her arms and said, I see... you won't be given one, and you wish to assist her on her travels however you can, am I right? The boy nods and Emerald sighs and points towards a batch of herbs and asks, there are four types of medicinal herbs in each stack of powders, each one looks the same as the other. Bring me the correct one and I will show you what she had taught me when she and I first started our journeys here, do you think you can do it?

The boy nods and heads to the right side of the cave where there seemed to be a pair of two fishing poles and a shelf where several jars of powder and medicinal herbs and powders were. He studied the plants briefly before Emerald said, I'm waiting! out loud. the boy noticed something though, beside each jar was the plant, and he remembered seeing Trinity cut a leaf from a pink flower stem to heal a wolf cubs injured foot on her way here. and he saw the same injury on her legs, so he grabbed the jar next to the same flower and hurried over to Emerald.

She looked at it and said, Sakura drops, great job kid, you got the right one... but, a second longer and her injury cold have gotten infected, I know that it takes time to make medicine, but finding the ingredients isn't always easy. That is why I had you search the shelves for the right medicine, now for your quiz... how did you know that this was the right one? guessing is insignificant.