Monster Invasion and The Sniper

Caleb looked down at Emerald and back at Trinity before asking, is she okay? Trinity smiled and said, Yep! She's just unconscious is all. Caleb tilts his head and saw Trinity heading towards the opposite direction of town. He ran up to her and asked her, you aren't going back are you? Its gone you- Trinity looked back at him with a red eye and said, its best for you if you don't finish that sentence Caleb, I'm headed to the guild., Emerald needs to get some rest. Cale nods and follows Trinity to her guild room and he sat down on the side of his bed and asks, Hey? master?

Trinity lays Emerald down on her bed and then sat down at her desk and sighed before replying with, Boy, are you filled with nothing but questions? they say curiosity killed the cat, ya know. What is it, Caleb? He Asks, what is our next job going to be? 

Trinity froze for a minute before unloading her backpack and said, that depends on what I feel like choosing- uh! this Prescence, I know this impurity all too well, it's-

Trinity was cut off by a scream from outside, it caught Trinity's attention, and she looks outside her window and saw a pet carriage soaked in the blood of several animals and a monster holding a wolf by the tail and was about to kill it. Once again, a musket formed in her hand and Trinity closed the wooden windows in-between the tip of her rifles barrel. She adjusts her aim to the monsters' head and then... Bang! 

a bullet went clean through the monsters' head and into the road, killing the monster instantly. Trinity's gun vanished and she pulled her flute out from her bag and played a song to show her how all of this occurred in the first place. 

She grits her teeth and says, "So, someone let that monster into the city... but who? and why?"