The future fate of the forest

Caleb smiles and said, Me too! Trinity walked towards the lake of purity and said, this forest isn't going to last as long as I had hoped... Caleb stepped beside her and said, lady Trinity? I may not be as experienced as the both of you but, witnessing both of my parent's death in front of me by bandits, and seeing the others suffering to survive here in this forest, I learned that even if it doesn't last, its residents will always be grateful and remember everything that the two of you worked so hard to do for them. look, all I'm trying to say is you may be right, but it won't be for nothing.

Emerald walked beside Caleb and said, I agree with him, i don't think the forest will die sad, I think its going to e forever grateful for everything we have done for it and its residents, so chin up! Trinity smiled and said, you know what? I think you're both right, let's go for a walk- *Grumble* Trinity's face turned bright red and Caleb asks, your face lady Trinity its- *Grumble* mmm... Emerald laughed and said, How about the two of you go into town and get something to eat first, we can walk later. 

Caleb looked at Emerald and asked her, you aren't coming with us miss Emerald? She smiled and said "nah, not this time kiddo, I have to collect more herbs and make more medicine as well as gather more food as well. Sorry but I'm too busy this time."