A new job

Trinity spun her gun by the edge of the trigger mound and placed it on her back before she was interrupted by a knocking on her door, and she walks over to it and opens the door slightly and saw a knight. Trinity opens the door all the way and asks him, Can I help you sir? he looks at her and held up a bullet and asks, "young miss, is this yours?" She glanced at her gun and back at him and replied with "All do respect sire, why are you here? I just want to live my life as a normal adventurer." 

He lowered his arm and saw her gun, then said, you're coming with me. The guild master approaches the two and saw fire in Trinity's eyes, he got a terrible feeling in his gut. So he stepped up and said, Hanes, leave her alone and get back to your post. He sighs and cursed under his breath before walking away, dropping the bullet in front of Trinity and walks away fists clinched and mumbling. 

Trinity walks up to the guild master and asks him, "Does the guild have a bounty board system?" The man nods and asks her why and Trinity said in reply, Somebody let that monster into The city, but I'm not sure who or why. The man grins and said, you may be right, it can't be just a coincidence that a monster just randomly appears in the middle of town. I'll setup a job for you and your friends to investigate the matter privately.

"Trinity nods and thanks him before re-entering her room."

Emerald stretched and asks, what's with all the racket? Trinity looks at them and pulled out the chair, turns it around and sat in it before saying, Well! starting tomorrow, we've got a job to do, guys. Caleb's face lit up and said, "Hooray! what is it?" Trinity turned around and said wait until tomorrow and see.