Chapter 13

Alex's Pov

I woke up from the surgery and I see all the guys in the room staring at me. Wait they arent staring at me their staring at my leg. I cleared my throat to let them know that I am awake.

They look up at me and then down at their feet knowing that I saw them staring at me new leg. I sigh and close my eyes. After a few seconds I feel a hand on my hand. Ty. I open my eyes to see that he was inches from my face. He pulls away quickly and looks down trying to hide a blush that formed on his face.

"Guys are you okay, cause you guys aren't acting like the friends I know" I said. Some of them looked up bit some of them are still looking at their feet as if that's to only thing they see.

"Guys I am talking to you, its not polite to look somewhere else instead of the person that's talking when they are talking to you" I said. That definitely caught their attention.

"Can you guys tell me why you are acting strange" I ask. They just look at me and then at each other.

"It's because you're handicapped and that they cant see who you are anymore" Ty said. I sighed and realized that he said 'they'. I smiled and turned to him and hugged him. He was surprised at first but then he hugged back.

###TIME SKIP OF THE PONIES###

I was just getting out of the hospital but I was given crutches so it was easier for me to walk until I get the hang of walking with the new leg. I walked out of the hospital with Ty on my right and Jason on my left and Adam behind us as we walked out of the hospital and to get a taxi. I sit on a bench as we wait for the taxi.

The taxi arrives and me, Ty, and Jason get in the back and Adam gets in the front with the driver. We then have a quiet ride back to the hotel. Jason pays the driver as we walk into the lobby of the hotel. The elevators are out of order.

"Wait guys how am I suppose to get up to the room, It takes so much energy just to get up and down 5 steps" I say. Ty just walks over to me and out my hand on his shoulder. He then takes the crutches away from me and hands them to Jason and picks me up bridal style.

"Like this" he says heading for the stairs.

We get up the stairs and Ty sets me down and Jason gives me back my crutches.

"Man, I hope you dont have to carry me every time I went somewhere" I said

"Why, dont you like me carrying you places like a princess in his prince's arms" he said making me giggle a little. We walk into the room and I walk over to my bed and sit down. Ty comes over to me and sits down next to me. I look over at the clock and realize that its noon and a half and I am starving.

"Guys, Alex is hungry and she wanted to know if we could order pizza" I said. Ty gives off a small laugh.

"Whats pizza, I have not come face to face with this pizza" Jason says which makes me laugh a little.