WEREWOLF PART TWO: JANE & LU (LUPIN) Chapter 1

Jane looked at the pile of boxes and huffed. "What was taking everyone so long?"

With Lu's help she had already shifted them out of the service elevator, while Bailey and Wolf had disappeared straight away and were still MIA.

Well not MIA she had a hunch as to where the two love birds were and what they were up to.

Or is it love puppies?

She chuckled to herself, taking a mental note to use that again. It would really tickle Bailey's funny bone.

Jane glanced up seeing Lu open the truck doors looking like he was disappointed at something. Probably annoyed that he had to go look for them. Well that wasn't her fault. When she mentioned going to look for the other two he was insistent on going himself.

So really he only had himself to blame.

Jane couldn't stop herself from looking over every inch of him. The man dripped sex appeal even while standing still. Usually she would be all for that, Bailey wouldn't mind. In fact her best friend would encourage it - she was the ultimate hype girl.

Her hesitation came from the fact that he was Wolf's twin. It made her slightly uncomfortable and...well...she didn't want to fuck a guy that looked like her best friends' soon to be husband.

Even if she thought he was better looking than Wolf.

'They are identical twins.' Her brain sneered at her.

'Well I can tell the difference.' She sneered right back.

Yes, they looked the same. Both had a sharp jawline, dark hair and captivating blue eyes. But it was their personalities that were completely different. God, she sounded so stupid but it made sense to her. For example:

Wolf had what she liked to call the "calculating look." He observed everyone with what appeared to be a bored expression, but really he was noting everything down.

And she meant everything. He looked ready to react any moment. Whether it was to escape or fight, he was ready. What he was so concerned about, she had no idea. Wait, it was probably a Werewolf thing. Yea, that's probably it.

The only time his expression changed was when he looked at Bailey. It warmed her heart, and almost brought tears to her eyes, when she caught glimpses of his expression when he looked at Bailey. He would get this smirking smile and his eyes looked like they were on fire. It was pure love.

Jane was so happy that her best friend had found a guy who appreciated her and would do anything for her.

She wished someone would look at her like that one day.

Lu seemed more expressive. From what she could tell he smiled more, frowned more, every emotion plastered on his beautiful face. Watching him interact with Wolf when she walked up was so freaking adorable. The way he instantly had his brother's back, even when he didn't know what was going on.

He also seemed to be a big shit stirrer - his poor mother. He would have been a handful growing up.

Jane blushed imagining a tiny version of Lu running around causing chaos wherever he went. 'Another reason to not get involved, you have enough chaos in your life.' The rational side of her brain pointed out.

Mentally shaking off her random thoughts, Jane finished her coffee - it had gone cold long ago. She was used to it with her work schedule; she was always drinking cold coffee. For once she would like to spend her morning lazily waking up, sitting in a warm kitchen and drinking her coffee. Her still boiling hot - like burning your tongue and making you regret your life choices hot - coffee.