Chapter One

You was walking alone at night. The only thing giving light was the street lamps and the bright moon. Oh how pretty the sky was.

You was scared as you've never been out so late on your own. It was getting cold and you needed to find shelter somewhere before the snow came down heavier.

You felt a hand touch your shoulder. You jumped a little before frantically turning round to see a familiar face.

"Jenna?" You looked at her.

"You look freezing y/n, what are you doing out here?"

"I could ask you the same thing" you gave a nervous laugh.

"Uhm...I ran away because I was sick and tired of my family treating me so differently and like I don't even exist" you explained.

"Oh y/n" she looked at you with a worried face.

"At least come back with me to my place, don't go staying out here you'll freeze to death" she said.

You agreed and followed her back to her place.

"You can stay here as long as you want I get lonely sometimes so I won't mind at all" she smiled, opening the front door.

A wave of warmth wrapped around you as you entered. You placed your bag down and hung your coat up before following Jenna into her living room.

"I'll go make some hot chocolate and we can stick on a film or something for tonight" She informed you as she made her way into the kitchen.

She came back out with two hot chocolates with marshmallows and whipped cream.

She stuck on a film before running to go get some blankets and sticking the fire on. Finally a place you felt safe in, a place where it was warm and cozy.. A place where you could be yourself and be recognized and treated nicely.

You rested your head on Jenna's shoulder as you started drifting off.

"It's okay, you can sleep" Jenna whispered and before you knew it you fell asleep.