Chapter Three

You couldn't believe it when you received an email inviting you for a job interview as a makeup artist for actors.

You had always been passionate about makeup and had been working hard to build your portfolio and gain experience in the field.

"Omg wait... Jenna you did this for me?"

"Of course, I knew you loved doing makeup and thought you would be good as they were hireing people and also they said they needed someone new for me"

"Thank you so much" you squeeled

You spent the next few days preparing for the interview. You researched the company and the industry, practiced you interview skills, and put together a stunning portfolio showcasing your best work.

On the day of the interview, you arrived early and took a few deep breaths to calm your nerves.

You walked into the office and was greeted by the hiring manager. You chatted for a few minutes before the manager asked you to show them your portfolio.

You confidently presented your work, explaining your techniques and creative choices.

The hiring manager was impressed and asked you a few more questions about your experience and skills. You answered each question thoughtfully and with enthusiasm.

After the interview, you left feeling confident and hopeful. You knew you had done your best and now it was just a waiting game.

A few days later, you received an email offering you the job. You couldn't believe it - you was going to be a makeup artist for actors!

You was over the moon and couldn't wait to start your new job. You knew it would be challenging, but you was ready to work hard and learn everything she could.

You was grateful for the opportunity and excited for what the future held and very thankful towards Jenna.

"I start on Monday when you go back to filming Wednesday again" you excitedly jumped up and down telling Jenna the news.

"Omg that's great, y/n! I'm so happy for you"

"Thank you, I wouldn't have been able to do it without you".

In the mean time you would practice all the looks you had to do so you wouldn't mess up when the time came.

•••

Fast forward to Monday. You woke up around half 4 in the morning.

You and Jenna made your way downstairs to her kitchen to get some breakfast.

She made some pancakes as you poured yourself some orange juice.

You got out the plates and cutlery and placed them on the table. You then got out all the stuff to go on your pancakes.

You watched Jenna making the pancakes and plate them up asking what you wanted on your.

"mmh, this is good" you said honestly.

"I'm a good baker you see" she chuckled.

After eating you both got ready and Jenna let you borrow some of her clothes as you couldn't keep wearing what you had when you left your home.

You wore one of her hoodies but it was a bit big. You didn't mind at all though.

It gave you warmth and comfort and you liked it.