04.

"Own Thing."

Waking up with his arms around me, is something I have been waiting for, for the longest time.

The way how I missed his touch, his hot minty breath on my skin, his look.. I never thought I'd miss someone as much I missed my man.

Nights filled with tears, pain and a feel of loneliness.. no more that.

Well, that's what I hope and is praying for. I don't plan on letting him go again, but every glance I take at him, this all seems surreal.

Like a shoe is about to drop at any minute and my expections will be false, but I'll cherish this moment.

Whatever is there to come, we'll get through it.

He's here to stay.

I'll make sure of that.

"B-babe, I'm just going to the bathroom," I say to Kevaun when he pulls me back down on the bed.

I hear him sigh deeply then his arm leaves my waist. I hurry to the bathroom, feeling my belly bottom tigthen as I try my best to hold in my pee.

Struggling to take off my underwear, I groan in frustration before it slips off, but not a second before a warm liquid starts to run down my thigh.

Not even mek nuh sense mi siddung pon e toilet to rass.

"Babe!" I call for Kevaun, hoping he heard.
The man tired bad.

if yuh wuk him out last night then nuh muss?

"Ahhh bwoi," I sigh, looking down at my pee on the floor.
So disappointed that I pissed my self- fi the first since my pregnancy.

..and now, I'd have to clean it up. Stripping from my shirt and panty, I slowly step around the bathroom in search for the mop and bleach.

Stopping at the shower door, I lean against it; suddenly feeling a little weak and drained.

Wah diss pon mi dohh God?

"B-babe!" Once more, I shout and thankfully he heard this time, as he came rushing in the bathroom.

A look of concern on his face.

"Jah know b a piss yuh piss up yuh self? Come here," He says, a hint of pity in his voice.

I roll my eyes. I can see it on his face that he wants to laugh, suh mi nuh know why him a pretend.

"Yuh blind? Just.. just come help mi up please," I say to him, seeing that I was now on the cold floor.

He chuckles then leave the bathroom, just to come back with his phone to take a picture of me.

"Kevaun! Stop nuh man and come help mi. Mi bottom a hurt mi now and mi need fi bathe cause mi renk.. and yuh pickney nah mek shit better cause him a kick dung e place and a mek mi back hurt mi!"